HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mike Komisarek Appreciation Thread

Old
11-15-2008, 12:25 AM
David

vCash: 500
Mike Komisarek Appreciation Thread

Unlike a large portion of this year's CH team, Mike Komisarek stepped up and proved that he was a man last night when challenged.

I, for one, really appreciate that he has enough pride in himself as a man to stand up to bullies, unlike many on the current team. and this includes Georges.

Well done Mike! And get well soon!

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 12:47 AM
znk

He has to find something cause he's really been sucking it up on the ice.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 12:51 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Unlike a large portion of this year's CH team, Mike Komisarek stepped up and proved that he was a man last night when challenged.

I, for one, really appreciate that he has enough pride in himself as a man to stand up to bullies, unlike many on the current team. and this includes Georges.

Well done Mike! And get well soon!
he doesn't deserve an appreciation thread right now...

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 12:59 AM
HH
GO HABS GO!

He's been brutal.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 01:05 AM
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
he doesn't deserve an appreciation thread right now...
He deserves it much more than rest of the creampuffs like

Gui Latendresse (where was he all game long? If Georges won't go, then Tenderness needed to go),
Plekanecs,
Andre Kosty (at least Sergei started hitting last night),
Dandenault (what is his job?),
Laraque (until he does his job and redeems himself, this is the label he gets)

and pretty much the whole gutless team except for Boullion, Kostopolos and maybe Koivu.
...and we're seeing how valuable Kostopolos is to this CH team in his absence!

Komi may not have won the fight but he was man enough to take on the invitation from that little gutless puke Lucic.

Komi didn't pick and chose his fight, he just went when challenged unlike the gutless, chicken crap Lucic who was running like a little girl from Georges all night with his tail between his legs.
Make no mistakes about it. Komi deserves an appreciation thread.

If everyone on CH played with as much guts as Komi did last night, this team would be IMPOSSIBLE to beat!

Old
11-15-2008, 01:08 AM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Seems he's more interested in not getting hurt and waiting the big contract, last year he was all over the ice and not making a lot of mistakes...this year, not so much.

Old
Beakermania*

Quote:

Gui Latendresse (where was he all game long? If Georges won't go, then Tenderness needed to go), Plekanecs,

and pretty much the whole gutless team except for Boullion, Kostopolos and maybe Koivu.

Komi may not have won the fight but he was man enough to take on the invitation from that little gutless puke Lucic. He didn't pick and chose his fight, he just went when challenged unlike the gutless, chicken crap Lucic.

Make no mistakes about it. Komi deserves an appreciation thread. If everyone on CH played with as much guts as Komi did last night, this team would be IMPOSSIBLE to beat!
Komi sucked last night as a player.... Sure he had some guts fighting lucic, but his play in the game was awful.

Noone on the team deserves an appreciation thread after last night IMO.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:

Gui Latendresse (where was he all game long? If Georges won't go, then Tenderness needed to go),
Plekanecs,

Komi may not have won the fight but he was man enough to take on the invitation from that little gutless puke Lucic. He didn't pick and chose his fight, he just went when challenged unlike the gutless, chicken crap Lucic.

Make no mistakes about it. Komi deserves an appreciation thread. If everyone on CH played with as much guts as Komi did last night, this team would be IMPOSSIBLE to beat!
Maybe Koivu??? Nice try.... You should have said especially Koivu. Close your thread.

Old
11-15-2008, 01:12 AM
David

Quote:
Maybe Koivu??? Nice try.... You should have said especially Koivu. Close your thread.
Are you saying that Koivu was gutless or that he was not?

Old
11-15-2008, 01:14 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Are you saying that Koivu was gutless or that he was not?
not... Bouillon and Kosto??? who cares? they're marginal players. Koivu has guts. He's an inspiration and a great player.

Old
11-15-2008, 01:16 AM
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Komi sucked last night as a player.... Sure he had some guts fighting lucic, but his play in the game was awful.

Noone on the team deserves an appreciation thread after last night IMO.
This, I do not disagree. However, he was a man amongst girls last night for CH.

This deserves some recognition...and aren't you the guy that started the I believe thread? CH needs a lot of positive re-enforment right about now.

Old
11-15-2008, 01:17 AM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:

This deserves some recognition...and aren't you the guy that started the I believe thread? CH needs a lot of positive re-enforment right about now.
What man amongst girls? He was brutal most of the game like most of the team and got his ass handed to him...the guy was very bad last night and doesn't deserve an appreciation thread.

Old
11-15-2008, 01:18 AM
Krautso

Quote:
not... Bouillon and Kosto??? who cares? they're marginal players. Koivu has guts. He's an inspiration and a great player.
Hell yeh. Its amazing koivu is as quick as he is with that huge pair of brass balls he has to skate around with. If even a little of koivu's heart finds its way into the other forwards (I see a glimmer in Sergei and higgins) it would go a long way.

Krautso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 01:18 AM
David

Quote:
Yes, I agree that Koivu has the heart of a lion.

Last night though, I would have wished that at least he would go hit Lucic or something just so that Georges would have to fight...that's the maybe.

But, I agree, if everyone on CH played like Koivu, then CH could not want too much more.

Old
11-15-2008, 01:22 AM
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
What man amongst girls? He was brutal most of the game like most of the team and got his ass handed to him...the guy was very bad last night and doesn't deserve an appreciation thread.
Once again, positives have to be found. Either CH takes this punch in the chin and decides to pack it in or find a way to over come this hurdle.

Even if he lost, at least Komisarek fought.

THIS is the only thing that this version of CH needs to do consistantly for them to have a good shot at the Cup this year.

Old
11-15-2008, 01:24 AM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:
Once again, positives have to be found. Either CH takes this punch in the chin and decides to pack it in or find a way to over come this hurdle.

Even if he lost, at least Komisarek fought.

THIS is the only thing that this version of CH needs to do consistantly for them to have a good shot at the Cup this year.
There was no positives for last night's game...none what so ever. It was the most humiliating loss I have witnessed and a waste of 3 hours of my time. I wish that game never existed...forget about it and move on.

Old
11-15-2008, 02:02 AM
Beakermania*

Quote:

He looked pretty bad on both of the first two goals....

I believe he will be better in the future... but I'm not blind to how he played last night.

I can believe he had an off night and this is not how he'll play when he returns... but I can't say he had a good night last night.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 03:09 AM
habtastic

Here's to Komo, for answering the bell, but more so for his previous games and for the hope (and I think it's probable) that he will return to his top line billing. Thanks for being a great Hab on and off the ice and trying to give it all you've got (although sometimes the results have been a little less than great)...I know he'll bounce back and so will the team. Also...Koivu rules.

We'll get our sweet revenge guys. In the form of a 25th banner. I still believe (not blindly). One game at a time.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote