Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Calgary Flames Ticket Information Help

Old
11-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Bunka Gurndeep

vCash: 500
Calgary Flames Ticket Information Help

Hey everyone, Habs fan here...I come in peace.

I read the stickied thread at the top but was looking for a bit more in-depth information on how hard/easy/where to find Calgary Flames tickets to buy. I've just been transferred in my career to Alberta and would like to know where abouts I can look at getting *good* seats for the Feb 9th game vs the Canadiens.

How many scalpers are there before the game as well and how much the mark-up is if I can't find tickets elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated please as I am new to the West!

Thanks

Bunka Gurndeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 07:45 PM
bam09

Early indications for inflation is about 3-4 times for an $80 ticket- that's about 14+ rows up in the corners and behind the nets.

Always a bunch of scalpers out there. I see about 10 coming off the train, and there's more at the front and on the streets.

bam09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2008, 10:42 PM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Could be wrong, but I don't think Feb games have been sold yet. Just keep checking the flames website for the date that those games will be on ticketmaster. That would definetly be the cheapest way.

I'd check sites like Ebay, kijiji, stubhub. Should be some tickets on there for that game that you could get for a decent price. And of course there is scalpers at the game.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 08:45 AM
bam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesfan12 View Post
Could be wrong, but I don't think Feb games have been sold yet. Just keep checking the flames website for the date that those games will be on ticketmaster. That would definetly be the cheapest way.

I'd check sites like Ebay, kijiji, stubhub. Should be some tickets on there for that game that you could get for a decent price. And of course there is scalpers at the game.
December 1st at 10 AM, that's when February-March games go on sale.

bam09 is offline   Reply With Quote