HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Komi Hurt as Per PJ Stock: Team 990

Old
11-17-2008, 10:11 AM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
Could we please put this thread back on tracks ? On how Komisarek is doing right now?

No matter how polite and fun their posts are, when I see ten times on a page in this injury report thread a picture of Komisarek getting hurt or a "Scab h8ter" title I can't help but feel upset.

My seniority is rather low to ask for it but I would really appreciate if the "elders" of the Habs boards would redefine our specific level of tolerance somehow. It's not tolerance right now - it's masochism.
To be more respectful to the Habs fanbase, I have changed my title.

But I agree, threads way off track. I'm done now. Thanks for tolerating.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:19 AM
AD

Quote:
Could we please put this thread back on tracks ? On how Komisarek is doing right now?

No matter how polite and fun their posts are, when I see ten times on a page in this injury report thread a picture of Komisarek getting hurt or a "Scab h8ter" title I can't help but feel upset.

My seniority is rather low to ask for it but I would really appreciate if the "elders" of the Habs boards would redefine our specific level of tolerance somehow. It's not tolerance right now - it's masochism.
Sorry buddy.

Unfortunately for you, you're part of a fan base that is more rational, accepting and open that the Boston Bruins fan base.

So our level of tolerance is bigger..

Going to the Bruins board is like venturing into a post apocalyptic homophobic world where "manhood" is the only salvation.

Kaoz, Glorydaze, Cneely, Wally, Lady Rhian, Vic Rattlehead... they're the last few rational beings there... alas.. they too get polluted by the excessive machismo of the neanderthals that roam the barren valleys of Bruin fandom.

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Gros Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Sorry buddy.

Unfortunately for you, you're part of a fan base that is more rational, accepting and open that the Boston Bruins fan base.

Going to the Bruins board is like venturing into a post apocalyptic homophobic world where "manhood" is the only salvation.

Kaoz, Glorydaze, Cneely, Wally, Lady Rhian, Vic Rattlehead... they're the last few rational beings there... alas.. they too get polluted by the excessive machismo of the neanderthals that roam the barren valleys of Bruin fandom.
Well put, but does anyone have new news about Komi. Last I heard, they were saying out for a minimum 1 week.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:27 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Sorry buddy.

always with the ladies, ehhh. I know you, everyting else has been subterfuge for you to get to that point.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:32 AM
AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
always with the ladies, ehhh. I know you, everyting else has been subterfuge for you to get to that point.
I thought you were my wingman... now you shoot me from behind?!

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:34 AM
mcphee

Quote:
I thought you were my wingman... now you shoot me from behind?!
well, if she had a friend.....

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:56 AM
FrankMTL

Anybody else encouraged by these comments from Komisarek in Habs Inside Out

http://habsinsideout.com/main/10919

"These things happen when nerves are frayed," he added, expressing no regret for the fight. "We were losing, we weren't playing well and we were very frustrated. That wasn't the last time you'll see me fight. I got into it many times with (Lucic) last season, and I'm sure we'll get into it in the future. It's part of the game."

FrankMTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Lord Horse
Next Day's News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Middleton View Post
if you pour a drink over someone elses head and slap their girlfriend on the butt, in all likelihood we'll watch you take a couple of shots before going in.
LUCIC FAP FAP FAP

Had to be done. It's a rainbow party over there in Bruinsland

Lord Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 07:28 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:
Originally Posted by itscalledhawkey View Post
Does anyone even bother watching the videos? It is not how he landed, he stopped using his right arm seconds into the fight, you can clearly see something is wrong with the arm.
Didn't Souray seperate his shoulder in a fight last year? I believe it happened in a fight and he injured it while throwing a punch, it is possible to injure your shoulder just swinging your arms in a fight.

googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 07:48 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareem View Post
Enrico Ciccones a pretty good guy too. He's an agent now and takes care of his players well from what I understand. He said that once he steps on the ice though, he becomes a completely different person. GL might be nice, but he beats people to a pulp for a living. Funny post though.
If Laraque had John Ferguan's temper he would of killed someone by now.

Old
11-17-2008, 07:58 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:

E4 >Komi injured his other shoulder playing Wii NHL 08. He still lost to Lucic

You want to get even about all the Bruin avatars? Just put a picture of Lemieux holding the cup in the air with a sig> Claude Lemieux three Stanley Cups, Cam Neely none.

Last edited by googlymoogly: 11-17-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old
11-17-2008, 09:45 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
well, if she had a friend.....
haven't you learned from all the cyber infidelity stories lately!

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 09:48 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
Didn't Souray seperate his shoulder in a fight last year? I believe it happened in a fight and he injured it while throwing a punch, it is possible to injure your shoulder just swinging your arms in a fight.
Every time you separate a shoulder it gets a little bit easier to do. A guy I work with has had to have surgery on both his shoulders. Simple range of motion stuff could put them out, like swimming for example.

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:25 PM
TheCH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwoar View Post
LUCIC FAP FAP FAP

Had to be done. It's a rainbow party over there in Bruinsland
Where did fap come from?

TheCH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Rbk
MontrealCulinary*****

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Rbk Send a message via Skype™ to Rbk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Cause some dude's girlfriend is a good source for injury news...
Hah; it is his shoulder! And its ex-girlfriend; get it straight.

Rbk is offline   Reply With Quote