HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Reasons we are doomed this season

Closed Thread

Old
07-13-2004, 08:09 AM
dumpsathernow*

vCash: 500
I think I'll ignore this guy.

edit: Good idea, because your next personal attack is your last. - Melrose_Jr.

Last edited by Melrose_Jr.: 07-13-2004 at 08:12 AM.
Old
07-13-2004, 08:15 AM
True Blue

Are you still trying to figure out for how many years you've watched Pock play defense? No help from the peanut gallery please. I really want an answer. You've been doing your best to duck the question. You claim that Pock is a horrible defensive player. There was something about his bad play becuase of the fact that he was an offensive defenseman in college. So, please, enlighten us, for how many years have you seen Pock play the point on the Power Play? Was his play in his own end as bad freshman year as it was senior year? Has his crease clearing ability improve from freshman to senior year?

Last edited by Melrose_Jr.: 07-13-2004 at 08:21 AM.
Old
07-13-2004, 08:19 AM
JR#9*

I too will back off this guy MJ.

I don't want to make guys like you and SBOB have any more of a rough time then you already do lately but I just can't stand when a guy like this comes in guns blazing when they obviously aren't in a position to do so as was shown but I'll just stay clear of dropthegloves or whatever his name is.

Old
07-13-2004, 08:25 AM
JR#9*

In a nice civil way i'd love to hear what I was wrong about when discussing what you posted about Pock's projections.

Incase you didn't notice all your posted weren't be shown as you were getting banned under your previous name so I never saw a response in regards to Pock.

Or you can simply PM me as to not bring this stuff to the board anymore.

Last edited by JR#9*: 07-13-2004 at 10:30 AM.
Old
07-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Shadowtron

Yagerasdom,

I'm not trying to start anything with you, but I just don't see the point in your little crusade here. It's just a message board. If the code of conduct is too stringent, or the members a little too stubborn, well...the internet is a vast place and I'm sure with a little diligence you could dig up a web site that suits you. Why waste your time, and the mods time, with this idiotic standoff that nobody but you seems to understand? I think you're a passionate hockey fan with opinions that are, more often than not unfortunately, rife with ridicule. Just let it go, and enjoy the board, or move on...it's that simple.

Closed Thread