HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Paintballing in Montreal

Old
11-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Giontatas

vCash: 500
Paintballing in Montreal

Hey guys, looking to go paintballing with a a bunch of people for a birthday comin up. Was wondering where you guys would recommend going?
I did a little googling, but I would like to hear from people who aren't payed to say they enjoyed it.

I would like to go somewhere outdoors, but not necessary. Looking for good fields, and good bang-for-the-buck.

Thanks a lot

Last edited by Giontatas: 11-21-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Giontatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2008, 01:39 PM
THE HOFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTender 84 View Post
Hey guys, looking to go paintballing with a a bunch of people for a birthday comin up. Was wondering where you guys would recommend going?
I did a little googling, but I would like to hear from people who aren't payed to say they enjoyed it.

I would like to go somewhere outdoors, but not necessary. Looking for good fields, and good bang-for-the-buck.

Thanks a lot
the action commando thing isint bad ... if you can get a bunch of pplz you can reserve it and go there late... I went with a bunch of guys for a friends Bday and it was a lot of fun ...

I went outdoors , close to the u.s. border ... lacolle or w/e .. there is one there, in the woods , it was cool ... if you prefer outdoors ... I love being outside... but ppl would hide all the time and games would last forever...lol ...

Im not a big fan of paintball , but once every 2-3 years is great ...

but expect to pay a lot ... the paintballs are sold at a ridiculous prize ... get together with 3-4 friends and you might be able to get a deal...

thats all i know...

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Papa_Bear_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTender 84 View Post

Thanks a lot
The outdoor fields in Quebec are pretty good (I've been a bunch of times) but the ones close to Ottawa are generally cheaper. You could do a search using google maps. Last year I organized a bachelor party at one about an hour north east of Ottawa (I forget the name) which was a real good time. It was probably just over an hour West of Hudson. Makes for a good road trip.

Papa_Bear_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Pascal

paintballing owns but it's too expensive. maybe i'm just cheap.

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2008, 03:47 PM
usernam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
paintballing owns but it's too expensive. maybe i'm just cheap.
No you're not cheap. It's really expensive, especially when you waste more bullets than Robocop.

usernam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2008, 05:27 PM
mrCoffea*

I used to go to Arnold Paintball once a year with friends. We'd get a decent deal though cause we were a large group

It's indoors, but they have a really nice place with streams, bridges, a fake cave, and two story buildings

It was good fun back in the day

mrCoffea* is offline   Reply With Quote