HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Can someone tell me why A. Kost (AK46) didn't ...

Old
11-24-2008, 05:44 AM
Fifthgear

vCash: 500
Can someone tell me why A. Kost (AK46) didn't ...

Please can someone tell me how come AK46 didn't have an assist on the second goal from Kostopoulos???

Ived seen it over an over and i don't see where Lang got an assist in this goal.

Ak46 makes a past to Brisebois at the blue line and Briser makes a rist shot that's deflected by Kostopoulos.

AK46 is present!
AK46 is future!

Why not try AK46 with Koivu and Tanguay till Latendresse comes back.

Fifthgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 05:50 AM
NLHabsFan

It's hard to see I guess, cause I really don't either, but the puck supposedly hits Lang's stick before it hits Kostopoulos's stick. So Lang gets the first assist and Briesbois the second. It would be a good idea putting AK46 with Koivu and Tanguay, he has been one of if not the best forward recently, time to reward him. And when Lats comes back I would try him with Lang and Kovalev. Those three would not be holding anyone up with their little bit slower speed, they all seem to play at the same pace.

NLHabsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 06:15 AM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthgear View Post
Please can someone tell me how come AK46 didn't have an assist on the second goal from Kostopoulos???

Ived seen it over an over and i don't see where Lang got an assist in this goal.

Ak46 makes a past to Brisebois at the blue line and Briser makes a rist shot that's deflected by Kostopoulos.
If you watched closely, you'd realize Brisebois doesn't actually shoot, but passed it to Kostopolous (or Lang).

Supposedly, the puck hit Lang's stick before it hit Kostopolous' stick for the goal.

Bad Natey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 08:38 AM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
I like him with his brother and I'd prefer him with Plekanec or Lang than with Koivu.
Koivu and Tanguay carry the puck well and IMO just need a guy to battle along the boards, stand by the net and put the pucks in (Higgins or Lats).

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fufonzo View Post
I like him with his brother and I'd prefer him with Plekanec or Lang than with Koivu.
Koivu and Tanguay carry the puck well and IMO just need a guy to battle along the boards, stand by the net and put the pucks in (Higgins or Lats).
Kost is pretty good at all of that. It was his role last year with Pleks and Kovy...

Freaky Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 09:57 AM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
I agree that he could do the job and would probably play well with Koivu and Tanguay, but I think he would be of more use to the team carrying his own line.

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthgear View Post

AK46 is present!
AK46 is future!

Why not try AK46 with Koivu and Tanguay till Latendresse comes back.
Would that give him a whopping 8 points this year?

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Basszor

I was wondering the exact same thing but supposedly Lang touched the puck before Kosto.

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote