HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Custom tshirts in MTL?

Old
11-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Madevilz

vCash: 500
Custom tshirts in MTL?

Anyone knows where I can go to get custom tshirts? I have the logo, and id need it printed. Anywhere where I can just show up, give the file, and have it printed? thx

Madevilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Ipousse Lapuck

Bang on on St Cath's

Ipousse Lapuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Madevilz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipousse Lapuck View Post
Bang on on St Cath's
what corner bro?

Old
11-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Stradale

Theres a place in the Eaton center.

Metro Level, near the passage of the Eaton center to the Montreal Trust.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2008, 11:55 AM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
I believe that Bang On is somewhere around de la montagne.
There's another one on st. laurent. It's really close to prince arthur (can't remember if it's just above or below).
Sorry I can be more specific, but I guess I've got you at least within a block or two.

danboulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Carboneer

My friend is part owner of South-Parc in Brossard (south shore... south parc is a skateparc).... if you go there ask for Jeremy.... he has a shirt printing shop and itl cost ya 15 bucks for a shirt of your choice he can help you draw it or you can do it yourself.... does all sorts of tshirt jerseys, ect.... you can even get 3d printing and if you look at it with the red/blue glasses its pretty sweet. for the price, its definitely the best place to go hands down.... my whole closet it filled with his shirts whenever i see a nice one at a store I take a picture and bring it to him, and he makes it for me

Carboneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Madevilz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboneer View Post
My friend is part owner of South-Parc in Brossard (south shore... south parc is a skateparc).... if you go there ask for Jeremy.... he has a shirt printing shop and itl cost ya 15 bucks for a shirt of your choice he can help you draw it or you can do it yourself.... does all sorts of tshirt jerseys, ect.... you can even get 3d printing and if you look at it with the red/blue glasses its pretty sweet. for the price, its definitely the best place to go hands down.... my whole closet it filled with his shirts whenever i see a nice one at a store I take a picture and bring it to him, and he makes it for me
nice, i live in Brossard, I think ill check it out. Where is it located? Is the tshirt shop in the skateparc?
Do you have an email I could use to contact Jeremy?

Old
11-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Carboneer

lol I think his email is useless and he never checks it... he works when he wants pretty much but hes there alot you have to be unlucky to go and him not to be there.... south park is located on Tascherau, right next to the IGA and SuperC (its a huge red building and you gota walk in through the side, the sign is small so you need to look carefully).... he makes like any nhl jersey as tshirt... nfl.... whatever you want.... ill give you guys his email you might wana try it I guess but if he dosnt answer you within like 2 or 3 days just head over there lol.... and tell him Simon gave you his email.

Jeremy's email: some_kid99@hotmail.com

Hope this helps

edit: oh and yeah the t-shirt shop is in the skateparc... you go upstairs and they got a board shop with clothes and stuff (it used to be SPIN boardshop downtown now it belongs to southpark)..... he has his printing press and desk in the back on the shop but if hes not at the desk ask someone that works there. If you're lucky, my other friend works there his name is Marc he is the one that is part-owner of the skatepark.... he'll take down your info and tell Jeremy to give you a call ASAP if you ask him (just tell him Simon told you all this also lol).

Carboneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2008, 03:18 PM
The Russian General
#FireTherrien

Biboss, Metro Level at Eaton center or there's one too at Place Versaille.

The Russian General is offline   Reply With Quote