HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Aaron Voros

Old
11-19-2008, 11:23 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Take a bow Aaron Voros. Good stuff.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11192008...h_d_139484.htm

Linemates Aaron Voros and Nikolai Zherdev both were benched in the third period of Monday night's shootout win over the Senators and Renney spoke to both of them.

Voros said he understood the move.

"I was a step behind and I can't afford to be like that," Voros said. "I know our line is supposed to produce."
what else would one expect to hear from him.... he wants to stay on this team.

if he said what he really is thinking like, "im busting my ass every night for this team and even though im not producing, im still trying my best on every shift" ... so thats why im so pissed that renney chose to single nik and i out during the 3rd period of the sens game when other guys have been stealing money from this team on and off the whole season...

like maybe any combination of the following overpaid vets

gomez
drury
redden
rozy

now that would make for some good reading

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2008, 11:27 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post

if he said what he really is thinking like, "im busting my ass every night for this team and even though im not producing, im still trying my best on every shift" ... so thats why im so pissed that renney chose to single nik and i out during the 3rd period of the sens game when other guys have been stealing money from this team on and off the whole season...

gomez
drury
redden
rozy

He didn't have to say anything.

11-19-2008, 11:33 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
He didn't have to say anything.
huh? voros? have you ever heard the guy, he cant shut up. for him to say nothing would be a surprise. the guy is a great interview for that reason.

im hoping they both come out and have great games tonite, but im still saying that this whole deal was a mistake on renneys part, both in timing and method.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2008, 11:35 AM
clmetsfan

Quote:

gomez
drury
redden
rozy

What's it like to be omnipotent? Must be cool.

clmetsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Trxjw
Retired.

Quote:

gomez
drury
redden
rozy

Just.. wow.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2008, 02:57 PM
gravytrain6t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
I still say Dane Byers is better. I havent seen anything...ANYTHING from Voros that makes me see him as an upgrade over Byers who goes so severely under the radar its not even funny. Byers hits harder, Byers also goes right to the net, Byers has FAR better balance, Byers has better hands, Byers plays the boards just as well, Byers is younger, Byers likely fights better as well (Though its hard to say since hes never fought anyone at this level, but considering Voros is a punching bag out there, im sure he cant be that much worse)

Seriously, what's with you guys gushing over the guy the way you are? what is so special? what has he done that has made you see something i am not? i dunno, maybe its that many of you have never seen dane byers play more than once or twice. but i havent seen anything from voros that makes me believe hes a better choice on the 4th line than Byers.
I wanted to see Byers make this team as well this year. I like the way he plays. But as far as this year goes. We couldn't even call him up if we wanted too.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 08:40 AM
NewYork4life

Inferno where is Voros now?:I agree with you that Dane Byers is better in the long run. Voros streak was pure fluke and Dane Byers would of been more of a consistant player. So everyone who made fun of you can laugh at themselves now because Voros has been invisible and was clearly the wrong choice.

NewYork4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 10:08 AM
beastly115

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork4life View Post
Inferno where is Voros now?:I agree with you that Dane Byers is better in the long run. Voros streak was pure fluke and Dane Byers would of been more of a consistant player. So everyone who made fun of you can laugh at themselves now because Voros has been invisible and was clearly the wrong choice.
Really? He would? You mean like those flashes of brilliance he showed when he played last season?

beastly115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Vitto79

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaqup View Post
Really? He would? You mean like those flashes of brilliance he showed when he played last season?
I think Voros is perfect where he is at now.......3rd line

Ideally I would like to see Voros, Korpikosi, Callahan...........

getting a 1st line Winger for Gomez and Drury and keeping the Dubi and Betts lines the same

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

i dont know where byers would be on this team at all, but heres what i do know, after the first 5 or 6 games, Voros has been...mediocre AT BEST.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:09 PM
we want cup
Ants in the Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
i dont know where byers would be on this team at all, but heres what i do know, after the first 5 or 6 games, Voros has been...mediocre AT BEST.
And HORRENDOUS at worst.

we want cup is online now   Reply With Quote