HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Mtl-nj

Old
11-30-2008, 03:11 PM
HellOnIce

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlundqvist30 View Post
How many cups did Lemieux win without Jagr? And if you opened your eyes you would see that Jagr almost single handedly brought the Rangers from the biggest train-wreck in the league to a major force.

As for Zherdev? Once again, ask anyone. Ask Ranger fans. Ask Devils fans. The best player for the Rangers this year has been Nik Zherdev. Zherdev has not taken ANY shifts off this year. Zherdev has been a good backchecker. Zherdev has thrown hits. Zherdev even dropped the gloves! Instead of making moronic assumptions why don't you actually watch the games instead of making your opinions off of who he was 3 years ago. Columbus fans have said they've noticed a total change in him and he is now a complete hockey player.

But thank you for showing off your wonderful hockey brain.

Then you must've missed Zherdev stand idle today in the neutral zone as Florida scored, I believe, their first goal. The rest of his guys were in the Rangers zone coming back, he was still between the blues. The guy takes shifts off, he did in Columbus, he does in NY. Even the beat writer's have acknowledged this, as have many fans on the boards here and otherwise.

Half interested Russians, the Devils don't need.

Jagr brought the Rangers to respectablitlity, but far too many nights last season and the season before it, he didn't feel like back checking. That's not Devils hockey.

HellOnIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:28 PM
hlundqvist30*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellOnIce View Post
Then you must've missed Zherdev stand idle today in the neutral zone as Florida scored, I believe, their first goal. The rest of his guys were in the Rangers zone coming back, he was still between the blues. The guy takes shifts off, he did in Columbus, he does in NY. Even the beat writer's have acknowledged this, as have many fans on the boards here and otherwise.

Half interested Russians, the Devils don't need.

Jagr brought the Rangers to respectablitlity, but far too many nights last season and the season before it, he didn't feel like back checking. That's not Devils hockey.
Oh, so Zherdev was "idle" for one goal. I guess that means he in general takes shifts off? Is Henrik Lundqvist a bad goalie too because he gave up 3 goals? As for your Jagr comments, did you not read the part where I put Jagr in 05-06? Do you always make dumb comments without reading first?

hlundqvist30* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 04:24 PM
HellOnIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlundqvist30 View Post
Oh, so Zherdev was "idle" for one goal. I guess that means he in general takes shifts off? Is Henrik Lundqvist a bad goalie too because he gave up 3 goals? As for your Jagr comments, did you not read the part where I put Jagr in 05-06? Do you always make dumb comments without reading first?
I read that putz. I was agreeing with you, but let's not make Jagr more than he was. When he was interested, he was a helluva player. When he wasn't interested, he still got his points, but couldn't care less defensively.

HellOnIce is offline   Reply With Quote