I don't know, dude. I think everybody is all jealous and *****
'cause I'm like the lead singer of the band, dude.
And I think everybody's got a frickin' problem with me dude,
and they need to take it up with me after the show.
We traded Rivet for Gorges and Pacioretty. Pretty much Schooled San Jose in that trade
1. Too much schooling by Bob.
2. Not fair that we got Timmins
3. What's with this red, white and blue colors anyway? those are not Canadians colors! And we stole the concept from the US of A.
4. Guess what this is not Russia!
OK this one is true: 5. We invade other forums as if it was our own everytime somebody says something bad about the Habs like we're children and can't take it. (still not as bad as Pens fans but still... )
6. We singlehandly started the wave of the Avery circus when he started to say "another french canadian with a visor". At that point he realised he could get attention, he loved it and has never stopped since.
7. Why a 100 years anyway? Why stay this long? In life you do something for a while and you move on. Jeez! Can't they go away?
8. All those championships, there's clearly something fishy there. I mean when we count all the Montreal teams that have won the Stanley Cup and the NHL championship it mounts to 40! The truth is the Habs were successful because they ran the NHL like the Mafia. I know, my grand-father told me before having his stroke.
9. Why do the fans and media always think all UFAs will go there? Winning, legacy and prestige and be in the greatest winning hockey environment is not everything, money is.