HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who are your least-favourite Habs?

Closed Thread

Old
07-20-2004, 11:58 AM
Scintillating

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer 93
I thought about this guy the other day. What ever happened to him? If I remember correctly, he put up some pretty decent numbers with Montreal, and then seemed to disappear.
As you can see, he spent last season in the OHA-Sr., a Senior Mens League of Ontario Hockey Association..
His NHL numbers weren't bad...140 pts in 223 games, about 0.6 pts/game

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisp...3?pid=00001373

Old
07-20-2004, 04:53 PM
The Unseen Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
What? Bulis is a great 3rd line player. Sundstrom too. Brisebois played great all season long, Sourray was awesome except in the playoffs. Markov is freakin' great, Bouillon played good too. Did you only take in account the playoffs or something? If not I just don't get it.
Bulis and Sundstrom are good 3rd line players but I'd like to have more toughness in that line but I'd also like to have 3rd liners who can score. Both Bulis and Sundstrom have had troubles in finishing.

Brisebois played better than expected but he's still way too expensive. I'm not sold on Souray and Markov. They both have talent and skill to be very good defencemen but I'm not sure if they'll ever reach their full potential to play on that level on a regular basis. Besides, Markov is physically quite weak and has troubles in front of his own net. Bouillon played well and I respect him for giving his all every night but Gainey needs to keep upgrading the line-up.

Basically it's all about upgrading in all of those names I mentioned in my original post.

Old
07-20-2004, 06:00 PM
bacon & eggs

Everyone makes good points, and I have to agree with some of the disliked players. But one man stands alone as hated, and that is Robert Dirk. He is clearly inferior to anyone mentioned in this thread. I also notice that a lot of people are hating players not because the played to or near their potential, but they didn't exceed their potential. Aren't we expecting a little too much at times? C'mon, Gilmour was at the end of his career, 12-15 goals is great. Stevenson-double digits in goals is fantastic.
ps. I do hate Bouillon because he produces like a 6-7 D-man, but thinks he is a top 3 and gets 20+ minutes. Play within your limit!!

Old
07-20-2004, 06:28 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Life
2002-03 : Doug Gilmour
That year he was a WASTE of money to me. He want to dictate his game, his ice-time, his ....everything & I hate that from a player.

If i recall.. He had a great playoff's....
He didn't play a game. He blew out his knee in his first game as a Maple Leaf and never played a game.

Closed Thread