HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Plekanec leaves practice with hand injury, Sergei back in (?)

Old
12-09-2008, 12:05 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I guarentee he could kick the **** out of you.
I guess I needed the since you didn't see the sarcasm there...

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Then you wonder why they hate Hab fans!!
Yeah, with dumb comments like this if u were actually serious

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
lazek

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I guarentee he could kick the **** out of you.
He was just quoting Plekanec who said he was playing ''like a little girl'' in the last playoff.

lazek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:07 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Well uhhh I don't share his enthusiasm but I do agree with neofury - I never read the GDTs (I just post in em to complain about the game or whatever) so I appreciate a seperate topic for noteworthy things like injuries, healthy scratches, etc.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mue View Post
He's right though.

The back-seat mods around here are annoying.
Then complain to the admins, or PM a mod. Why waste our time with it? We can't do anything about it.

Habs10Habs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:08 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Well first you whine and cry about posts being merged into a GDT. Then you tell other posters that they shouldn't complain about things.

I think you should practice what you preach. You hypocritical bastidge.
Wth are you talking about? All I said was to stop calling out stupidities when the mods will take care of it if they feel it is necessary to and then I commented on not being a fan of all the info being in the GDT because I'd rather news related topics to be on the main board.

I fail to see how I'm being a hypocrite. Commenting on something I'm not a fan of and then telling somebody not to try to be a backseat mod are two very different things. (Not a fan of the GDT having all the news info on the habs being what I'm referring to)

Old
12-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Well uhhh I don't share his enthusiasm but I do agree with neofury - I never read the GDTs (I just post in em to complain about the game or whatever) so I appreciate a seperate topic for noteworthy things like injuries, healthy scratches, etc.
It's not that I disagree H, it's just there's better ways to get your point across.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:10 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Exactly. While it was all written in the same post, I fail to understand how it makes me a hypocrite to have this preference all the while telling someone not to be a backseat mod.

I mean, please somebody break out the dictionary, I must be confused as to what the definition really is

Old
12-09-2008, 12:11 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Then complain to the admins, or PM a mod. Why waste our time with it? We can't do anything about it.
Then take your own advice and do so. I'm not going to report someone for back seat modding as that would basically BE backseat modding. All I can do is give my opinion of it being lame. The only person wasting our time is the person in question who feels this thread should be deleted or merged.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Wth are you talking about? All I said was to stop calling out stupidities when the mods will take care of it if they feel it is necessary to and then I commented on not being a fan of all the info being in the GDT because I'd rather news related topics to be on the main board.

I fail to see how I'm being a hypocrite. Commenting on something I'm not a fan of and then telling somebody not to try to be a backseat mod are two very different things. (Not a fan of the GDT having all the news info on the habs being what I'm referring to)
Well first off you should go back and read your post. Since you obviously forget what you posted. Complaining about something, and then going ahead and telling others not to complain. That's called being hypocritical, you should look it up if you don't believe me.

What do you think you were doing? You were being a backseat mod by telling other what to do.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:14 PM
neofury*

Quote:
It's not that I disagree H, it's just there's better ways to get your point across.
Better ways? Give me a break man this is a forum not a democracy. If the mods want to merge stuff they'll do it, they don't need to hear people kick up a stink about something in order to merge a thread. How else was I supposed to get my point across anyways? He said the point was already made in the GDT, I told him exactly why I felt putting this type of info in the GDT only would be stupid. I fail to see how else I could've gotten my point across, by possibly using super powers? lmao

Or like you said, reporting him or contacting a mod must be the better way to get the point across, right

I mean, that surely will get the point across as the mods aren't going to do/say **** about somebody mentioning a post has already been made in the GDT. Give me a break, if anything that is the dumbest possible way I could get my point across lmao.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:16 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Well first off you should go back and read your post. Since you obviously forget what you posted. Complaining about something, and then going ahead and telling others not to complain. That's called being hypocritical, you should look it up if you don't believe me.

What do you think you were doing? You were being a backseat mod by telling other what to do.
I told him my reasons why keeping it ONLY in the GDT would be stupid. LOL give me a break habs10habs, we all know u were just looking to start an argument here.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:17 PM
bl0ck

why don't you both stop trolling and stay on topic....it's a legitimate thread

bl0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Then take your own advice and do so. I'm not going to report someone for back seat modding as that would basically BE backseat modding. All I can do is give my opinion of it being lame. The only person wasting our time is the person in question who feels this thread should be deleted or merged.
Why do I need to take my own advice. I'm not the one whining in this thread?

As for the poster that wanted this deleted or merged. He's just as much of a whiner as you are.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I told him my reasons why keeping it ONLY in the GDT would be stupid. LOL give me a break habs10habs, we all know u were just looking to start an argument here.
If I was, I would pick on someone more at my level.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Megaforce

Call up Glumac.

Megaforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
neofury*

Quote:
Some of us don't give 2 ***** about the GDT and going to page #3 to find a news article. Any habs info that is an injury, anyone being brought up, that sort of stuff needs to be in a seperate thread regardless of if it's in the GDT already.

I couldn't give 2 craps about the GDT honestly, I just want my habs info and news sources listed in the Habs section not under one specific thread I have to go rifling through.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way and imo ppl need to stop crying about double posts and leave this sort of stuff up to the mods. They aren't blind and if they feel something needs to be merged they'll do it with or without you calling it out.
Hey guys, where in my original post did I tell him what to do? I just gave my personal opinion on the matter. Never once told him what to do or not to complain, ALL I did say is that is that it's best left for the mods and my personal opinion on the matter. I never told him not to do it, I just said if it's a matter that is merge worthy the mods will take care of it with or without the complaints.

Never once did I say don't complain, never once did I say anything other than personal opinion.

Just because I said "people need to stop crying about double posts" when if u keep it in the proper context, I was referring to something specific to the fact that I don't want all this **** in the GDT does not make me a hypocrite.

It's one thing to see 3 threads of the same thing, that I would agree with the original quoted person on, but this is a matter of actual habs facts/news that I myself personally would rather have as a thread/headline type thing then buried in a GDT. I fail to see how this makes me a hypocrite because you take it out of context completely.

Old
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaforce View Post
Call up Glumac.
lol...how's he doing btw. I haven't heard anything about him for awhile?

Old
12-09-2008, 12:21 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Yeah, it's too bad most of those people are already banned

Old
12-09-2008, 12:21 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Why do I need to take my own advice. I'm not the one whining in this thread?

As for the poster that wanted this deleted or merged. He's just as much of a whiner as you are.
LOL yes you surely aren't whining/complaining/arguing about anything

Old
12-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Hey guys, where in my original post did I tell him what to do? I just gave my personal opinion on the matter. Never once told him what to do or not to complain, ALL I did say is that is that it's best left for the mods and my personal opinion on the matter. I never told him not to do it, I just said if it's a matter that is merge worthy the mods will take care of it with or without the complaints.

Never once did I say don't complain, never once did I say anything other than personal opinion.

Just because I said "people need to stop crying about double posts" when if u keep it in the proper context, I was referring to something specific to the fact that I don't want all this **** in the GDT does not make me a hypocrite.

It's one thing to see 3 threads of the same thing, that I would agree with the original quoted person on, but this is a matter of actual habs facts/news that I myself personally would rather have as a thread/headline type thing then buried in a GDT. I fail to see how this makes me a hypocrite because you take it out of context completely.
Come on..Are you really this slow, or are you just acting for the hell of it?

Old
12-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Yeah, it's too bad most of those people are already banned
Yeah that is a shame, I miss them.

Old
12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
LOL yes you surely aren't whining/complaining/arguing about anything
You just need to relax is all.

I don't think anyone disagrees with your original post, but the way you brought your opinion forward was a little extreme.

fufonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Danny DeVito????

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Danny DeVito????

lol..I thought you were going to say Mini-Me.

So no Chipchura, that leaves Begin and Lapierre. Let's hope this isn't a long term injury.