HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk > Polls - (hockey-related only)
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

D'Agostini vs. Schremp

View Poll Results: Who will score more points this season?
Matt D'Agostini 55 63.22%
Rob Schremp 32 36.78%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old
12-09-2008, 10:46 AM
FrankMTL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
Schremp is an amazing player.

That said, he needs to get his head out of his ass and learn to get a better work ethic. He would be very successful in the NHL if he put in the time to be good at it. But he doesnt. So I am going D'Agnostini on this one.
He kinda reminds me of a Mike Ribeiro, Kyle Wellwood type player...seems to be very talented but not much in the way of work ethic....Maybe he can work out as well as those other two or maybe he will just go down in the long line of talented players that never made it to the NHL for more than a cup of tea.

FrankMTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Afterglow

Send a message via MSN to Afterglow
All of these Schremp work ethic posts are uninformed and ridiculous. Anyone who has seen him play this year realizes that his skating, long seen as his weakness, has improved substantially. It will always be his achilles heel, but that has nothing to do with work ethic.

Two training camps ago, Schremp was coming off a serious knee injury and this training camp, he was the victim of numbers. He is now getting a chance and showing his worth. This **** about his poor work ethic is killing me.

Afterglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Scotianhab

I really like what Dags has brought to the team. I haven't saw Schremp that much so I'm going with the homer vote and picked D'Agostini.

Scotianhab is offline   Reply With Quote