HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Respect

Closed Thread

Old
12-11-2008, 11:41 AM
NYROrtsFan

vCash: 500
I said it during the first few threads of the year. There is a group of people that have made the threads unreadable whether it be going after fellow Rangers fans or just being unbelievably negative regarding the Rangers.

It's only started this year and typically the threads are very good to read through. This year has just been bad though.

Old
12-11-2008, 11:46 AM
ruckus*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
I can't imagine any situation where you would have to resort to calling someone a loser in order to make your point.

I'm passionate about things. I don't sugar coat. I've never been someone to not be myself. I'm me in every aspect of my life. I'm genuinley one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. But that doesn't mean that if I think you're being a loser I'm not going to tell you that. I just think it's too sensitive everywhere. I know there's tons of people who don't agree with things I say. I can't even imagine myself getting offended if soemone on here called me an idiot for that. I can understand your point of why do you have to say that to prove a point, but I also don't see why others can't understand how LITTLE of a deal it is if I do.

Old
12-11-2008, 11:47 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
People, this issue really is not up for discussion. Everyone needs to be treated with respect.

There is no need to ever resort to name calling.