HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ryan O'Byrne

Old
12-17-2008, 11:28 AM
HCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
When he starts taking stupid penalties such as delay of game, or costing us goal when he acts like a cone or being completely invisible in a game, or when cannot make a ****ing first pass or.... when he will score in his own net!

Oh wait..
We would have to send the entire team to Hamilton if that was the case.

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 11:41 AM
limelight

What's wrong with calling up more people from Hamilton? Clearly the mix on the team is rather flawed at the moment. In my opinion I would call up a guy like Stewart in time for the game on Thursday. We can use some added punch on the team right now.

limelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

I believe that some people are doing it on purpose.....they goal is to ask for trades just to see them succeed elsewhere like most of our kids are doing for then criticize Gainey.

Can it be more clear that right now it's mostly about confidence than anything else....you know the same confidence that Hainsey didn't have here and all the kid we let go too soon...

If a trip in Hamilton is needed, so be it. Most expensive guy in the NHL but it's not my problem is they wrongfully thought that he was more ready that he really was. Even Lever said that he was ahead of schedule....it then tells you that maybe he's not that ahead and they just rushed him too soon.

But there's a freakin limit between letting him go and making adjustments....

God people, are you not tired in seeing guys succeeded elsewhere? Get rid of the old bats who don't have anything else to give instead of young guys who still have tons to show....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 01:05 PM
HCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I believe that some people are doing it on purpose.....they goal is to ask for trades just to see them succeed elsewhere like most of our kids are doing for then criticize Gainey.

Can it be more clear that right now it's mostly about confidence than anything else....you know the same confidence that Hainsey didn't have here and all the kid we let go too soon...

If a trip in Hamilton is needed, so be it. Most expensive guy in the NHL but it's not my problem is they wrongfully thought that he was more ready that he really was. Even Lever said that he was ahead of schedule....it then tells you that maybe he's not that ahead and they just rushed him too soon.

God people, are you not tired in seeing guys succeeded elsewhere? Get rid of the old bats who don't have anything else to give instead of young guys who still have tons to show....
You have too much common sense to be posting on this board

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Stradale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post

I dont want the Habs to trade Obyrne, i still believe that he has the potential to be a good 4th D but now his confidence is a 0 and i dont undertand why Carbo insist to keep him in the line up. The only way to bring his confidence back is to send him back to Hamilton. When you play with a veteran guy like Hamrlik and you still struggled, there is a problem.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 01:42 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
I dont want the Habs to trade Obyrne, i still believe that he has the potential to be a good 4th D but now his confidence is a 0 and i dont undertand why Carbo insist to keep him in the line up. The only way to bring his confidence back is to send him back to Hamilton. When you play with a veteran guy like Hamrlik and you still struggled, there is a problem.
There's no one to replace O'Byrne until tomorrow if Komisarek plays. Once Komi is back, look for O'B to be watching the games. Fans can then turn their attention to blaming it on Brisebois, despite the fact that our team is losing because our lack of effort and offense, but I know there's no need for facts and logical thinking when ranting.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote