Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Props where props are due

Old
12-17-2008, 08:41 PM
TrueGrit

vCash: 500
Props where props are due

Now before I go off I haven't seen many Dallas games this year living in Ottawa however I, as always have been watching very closely and it seems that Eriksson is finally living up to the expectations we all had for him. 14 goals in 30 games puts him on pace for 38 goals, 59 points.

Hopefully his hard work continues to pay off

TrueGrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Class1723

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Class1723
Yes Loui has been very good. I dont know how many of our forwards would have decided to wait, instead of putting that first shot on Bryzgalov. Also the second goal was a great example of him not giving up.

Its not a fair comparison since they play diff styles, but watching Loui over the last couple years reminded me of watching Morrow before he broke out. Always seemed to get the chances just couldnt quite finish them. I think his board work and patience have really improved as well.

He (in my opinion) has been, by far, the best Star all season. Of course he has had an off game or two but he is one of only a handful who show up and give 100% EVERY night.

Class1723 is offline   Reply With Quote