HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Greg Classen

Closed Thread

Old
07-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Korkki

vCash: 500
Greg Classen

HI!

I would like to hear your opinions about a center Greg Classen who has played mostly with Milwaukee but has also been in Predators lineup for a bit under 100 games.

He has signed with "my" team Porin Ässät (Finland) and I would like to hear more about him, a profile, strenghts and weaknesses and so on...

Old
07-23-2004, 02:35 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korkki
HI!

I would like to hear your opinions about a center Greg Classen who has played mostly with Milwaukee but has also been in Predators lineup for a bit under 100 games.

He has signed with "my" team Porin Ässät (Finland) and I would like to hear more about him, a profile, strenghts and weaknesses and so on...

solid, unspectacular defensive center. good third line guy, decent faceoffs, decent penalty kill. you won't notice him most nights, and that's when he's doing his job. mostly played in nashville because we didn't have anyone else, and really isn't an NHL caliber player.

Old
07-24-2004, 04:11 AM
Korkki

Thanks!

Is here anybody who has seen Classen play in Milwaukee? I would like to know how he has fit into a bigger role like he will have in Pori. Some fans have huge expectations for him, is he able to handle the pressure?

Closed Thread