HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is Boston catchable?

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Mustafa*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cneely View Post
I'm not sure where you read someone saying Lucic has more guts than Komi??? :shrug

Komi's a tough customer, I have a lot of respect for him. Never mind the fights, the fact that he leads the league every year in blocked shots is enough to tell you how tough he is.
He droped with Lucic an known enforcer (and sooooooo much more than that, we know, we know...) and before he injured his shoulder they were trading punch for punch in a furious fight, so even with the lost in that fight he won a lot of respect from me. I bet we see those two in a revenge match before the end of their career.

Komisarek is a very intelligent leader, he's a bad mother****er in his own zone, plus the blocked shots leader in the league as you pointed out. Someone not respecting him is someone who can't enjoy hockey.

Old
12-22-2008, 12:04 PM
cneely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
He droped with Lucic an known enforcer (and sooooooo much more than that, we know, we know...) and before he injured his shoulder they were trading punch for punch in a furious fight, so even with the lost in that fight he won a lot of respect from me. I bet we see those two in a revenge match before the end of their career.

Komisarek is a very intelligent leader, he's a bad mother****er in his own zone, plus the blocked shots leader in the league as you pointed out. Someone not respecting him is someone who can't enjoy hockey.
I don't know if I'd really call Lucic an enforcer. He isn't really expected to throw down with the big boys, and doesn't do all that well when he does.

Agree 100% with the rest of your post though.

I hate Komisarek, but its a hatred born out of respect.

Old
12-22-2008, 12:26 PM
22Brad Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
over ,500

Boston 3-4 Minnesota L
Boston 3-4 Montreal L (SO)
Boston 1-2 Pittsburg L (SO)
Boston 2-3 Buffalo L (SO)
Boston 1-0 Vancouver W
Boston 2-3 Calgary L
Boston 3-1 Buffalo W
Boston 2-1 Chicago W (SO)
Boston 6-1 Montreal W
Boston 2-3 New York L (SO)
Boston 7-4 Buffalo W
Boston 4-2 Florida W
Boston 3-2 Montreal W (SO)
Boston 2-3 Buffalo L
Boston 4-1 Detroit W
Boston 4-0 Florida W
Boston 1-3 washington L
Boston 4-2 Carolina W

10-4-4 54 GF (3.00 GFPG) 39 GA (2.17 GAPG)

,500 and under

Boston 5-4 Colorado W
Boston 4-2 Ottawa W
Boston 2-4 Toronto L
Boston 5-4 Atlanta W
Boston 1-0 Edmonton W (OT)
Boston 5-1 Dallas W
Boston 5-2 Toronto W
Boston 3-2 Toronro W
Boston 7-2 Long Island W
Boston 3-1 Tampa Bay W
Boston 5-3 Tampa Bay W
Boston 7-3 Atlanta W
Boston 4-2 Atlanta W
Boston 8-5 Toronto W

13-1-0 64 GF (4,57) 35 GA (2.50)

We'll see what Boston is really made of after the ASG, they will go up against Washington, New Jersey, New York, Montreal, Philly, Ottawa (weakest team in that run), Philly, San Jose, New Jersey, Nashville, Carolina, Florida

Only one team out of 12 is under ,500 in that stretch.

Until then, 9 of their next 14 are against teams over ,500

So the next 26 games will really show us if the Ruins are good or just good at banking off weak teams.

Oh yeah, and Lucic is a monkey faced poooooossy who runs away from a fight.
You are joking right?The Bruins have been playing steady without 3 top players and now Bergeron,Yet have played well.
I always love to have good conversation,but not if its just with a fan who can't give credit where credit is due.As for your comments about Lucic, By the way,you have your team included in those games after break yet Bruins already took 5 out of 6 pts off u guys.And talking about easy,you guys just spent the whole month at home.10 of last 11 at home .See my point? 2 way street my friend,Nothing is easy in the nhl.

Last edited by 22Brad Park: 12-22-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old
12-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22Brad Park View Post
You are joking right?The Bruins have been playing steady without 3 top players and now Bergeron,Yet have played well.
I always love to have good conversation,but not if its just with a fan who can't give credit where credit is due.As for your comments about Lucic,
Go cry somewhere else baby. I was responding to the OP and spelling the reasons why I think the Ruins are catchable.

Get a clue, or even better yet, go back to your board.

Old
12-22-2008, 12:37 PM
22Brad Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Go cry somewhere else baby. I was responding to the OP and spelling the reasons why I think the Ruins are catchable.

Get a clue, or even better yet, go back to your board.
I.m not crying,i was just pointing out that there are no easy games in the NHL,and u were making it seem as though Boston has had it easy,Well don't forget they beat u guys in there too if u look at er that way.I notice you referred to your team as a tough game later though.you my friend are a hypocrite.

Old
12-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
I.m not crying,i was just pointing out that there are no easy games in the NHL,and u were making it seem as though Boston has had it easy,Well don't forget they beat u guys in there too if u look at er that way.I notice you referred to your team as a tough game later though.you my friend are a hypocrite.
re-write this in a cohesive readable manner and I might reply, otherwise, I don't have a clue about what you just said. And please provide quotes to what I supposedly said. Or else GTFO

Old
12-22-2008, 12:43 PM
cneely

Quote:
I don't see what the problem is. The Bruins are 10-4-4 against competition over 500. That would project to a 110 point season if all they played was teams over 500.

Not bad if you ask me.

Old
12-22-2008, 12:45 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Too much **** going on

Closed Thread