HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Why ?

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2008, 11:05 AM
HotHabsFan*

vCash: 500
OT: Why ?

Is it on the Bruins board every second post is about the Habs ? Do they really hate us that much, or is it jealousy driven, or mainly just for fun trying to get us to respond? I would be curious to know the answer. It is quite amusing though.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:08 AM
znk

Because on the Habs board its the same or worst. And why do we have one post a weak crying over that? Seriously do we really have an inferiority complex or something? Cant we just grow up? Just dont go on the Bruins board if you dont want to know what they think about us.

You're new...so you get a free pass.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50

Old
12-28-2008, 11:11 AM
HotHabsFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Because on the Habs board its the same or worst. And why do we have one post a weak crying over that? Cant we just grow up? Just dont go on the Bruins board if you dont want to know what they think about us.
an YOU don't respond to this post if you dont like it, you are not a mod and have NO say on who posts what, right ? and i was not CRYING asyour rude post mentions , i as just curious k thnx.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:13 AM
mcphee

To know that, you'd have to read that, which sort of puts you in the same rowboat, rapidly taking on brackish water. Then again, I read this, but in firness to myslef,didn't know what the why pertained to.

My friend turned to me in Grade 10 English and asked, 'why is orange', and I thought that maybe this thread would clear this up once and for all. Alas,no.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:13 AM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHabsFan View Post
an YOU don't respond to this post if you dont like it, you are not a mod and have NO say on who posts what, right ? and i was not CRYING asyour rude post mentions , i as just curious k thnx.
So only people who approve of your post should respond? I think you're at the wrong place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
To know that, you'd have to read that, which sort of puts you in the same rowboat, rapidly taking on brackish water. Then again, I read this, but in firness to myslef,didn't know what the why pertained to.

My friend turned to me in Grade 10 English and asked, 'why is orange', and I thought that maybe this thread would clear this up once and for all. Alas,no.
Why did you make me laugh?

Old
12-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Sorry HHF, this type of thread comes up every couple of months or so. If you take a look, we (Habs fans) do the exact same thing as the Bruin fans.

Every time something happens with the Bruins or their fans. I can guarantee you that 3 or 4 new threads pop up on our board about it.

We have a rivalry with them, so it's natural that even though we don't like them. We might be curious about what they are doing, and vice versa on their side.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:15 AM
HotHabsFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
So only people who approve of your post should respond? I think you're at the wrong place.
K thnx i will leave

Old
12-28-2008, 11:16 AM
TheCH*

Quote:
Is it on the Bruins board every second post is about the Habs ? Do they really hate us that much, or is it jealousy driven, or mainly just for fun trying to get us to respond?
All of the above.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:17 AM
CanadaIsHockey

Quote:
Is it on the Bruins board every second post is about the Habs ? Do they really hate us that much, or is it jealousy driven, or mainly just for fun trying to get us to respond? I would be curious to know the answer. It is quite amusing though.

This.....

Don't take it the wrong way but you making posts like this makes the same true Vice Versa.
Read our boards here, we have as much talk here about the Bruins as the Bruins have about us on their boards.
The worst part is most of our talk about the Bruins here is for the fact that they are talking about us on their boards......

Old
12-28-2008, 11:21 AM
HotHabsFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Sorry HHF, this type of thread comes up every couple of months or so. If you take a look, we (Habs) do the exact same thing as the Bruin fans.

Every time something happens with the Bruins or their fans. I can guarantee you that 3 or 4 new threads pop up on our board about it.

We have a rivalry with them, so it's natural that even though we don't like them. We might be curious about what they are doing, and vice versa on their side.
fine, delete this then. As if i was trying to start crap , cheeshh. I was just curious. I feel like whenever you post here at HF, it has be to ZNK's and other posters like him's liking or you get bashed, crazy place.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:24 AM
znk

Quote:
K thnx i will leave
It was more meant as...get used to having your opinions and ideas challenged. Grow a tougher skin...

Old
12-28-2008, 11:25 AM
FerrisRox

Quote:
fine, delete this then. As if i was trying to start crap , cheeshh. I was just curious. I feel like whenever you post here at HF, it has be to ZNK's and other posters like him's liking or you get bashed, crazy place.
Are you sucking your thumb as you type this?

You're the one that behaved like a spoiled child the second you didn't get a follow up post that said "You're soooo right HotHabsFan what a fascinating observation!"

It's a discussion board, I assure you, not everybody is going to agree with or like everything you write here. For you to tell people NOT to respond to your posts if they don't like them makes you look childish, insecure and just plain silly.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:27 AM
znk

Quote:
This place would be perfect if that was the case. But the place would probably be empty.
Dont you see the irony of posting a thread about the Bruins in the Habs forum complaining about the Habs threads on the Bruins forum? Just do a search on the Habs board with the keyword Bruins. I guess that's what people call a rivalry.

You were just unlucky I was the first to reply. Next time I'll leave a buffer. Or maybe I'll wait for McPhee to post and his post will soften my stone heart and make me reconsider what I was about to post.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:27 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Well, think about it: you created a thread that basically was opening the door to bash the bruins fanbase (don't get me wrong, it's a lark to do so) but doing so on these boards is very counter productive.

And Z is right, we're just as bad a they are, but there's an unwritten rule where they stay over there and we stay over here.

Here's a better idea, why not go post a similar thread on their board and see how that goes.

Old
12-28-2008, 11:30 AM
speed11

so i says to him i says, get your own damn monkey...i mean am i right or am i right...

Old
12-28-2008, 11:31 AM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post

Here's a better idea, why not go post a similar thread on their board and see how that goes.
Now that's not nice.

susf

Old
12-28-2008, 11:31 AM
mcphee

I believe that children are the future.

That song always makes me laugh, such deep thinking, took a genius to reason out that octogenarians aren't the future ?

Old
12-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed11 View Post
so i says to him i says, get your own damn monkey...i mean am i right or am i right...
On that note, this one is done.

Closed Thread