HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Some interesting tidbits

Closed Thread

Old
07-27-2004, 08:01 PM
MontanaTrout

vCash: 500
All I can say is that if you read Maloney's comments and if you know HJ and how hard he is working and how much he has developed in two months of intense training, the Rangers are thrilled with him. The Rangers have been really smart, making a big commitment to HJ this summer. Like I said, the Rangers would not trade HJ right now for Parise, believe me. For those of you who don't know him do not worry about HJ's dedication. Pity the barbells he's bending in that camp. He is one committed hombre. We're all dating ourselves comparing him to Neely. But HJ likes to think of himself with luck playing like Thornton. As you all keep saying, let's give him a little time. But believe me the Rangers are pleased with the pick. In Calgary he is going to go lights out.

Old
07-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Broadway Brett

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby
Hugh is a project. Of course Parise looks better now. The question is who will be better 5 years from now. If Jessiman puts it together it will be him, but a very good 2nd line center with a good attitude like Parise is also very valuable.
I think Parise will be a first-liner, while, if he puts it together, HJ will be an All-Star.

Closed Thread