HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

RBK Authentic Jerseys

Old
12-31-2008, 01:25 PM
RIPNHL2005

vCash: 500
RBK Authentic Jerseys

I am looking for a new style jersey but am a bit confused.
I have found several sellers offering the Authentic jersey for a good price but looking at the RBK tags on top inside back they differ.

Edge 7185 and 6100 and also 2 versions of 7185 since first version apparently bled colors.

Is the new 7185 the slimline style which fits more snug than older style? If so would you recommend the 06-07 6100 version?

Thanks

RIPNHL2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2008, 03:12 PM
cptjeff
[insert joke here]

vCash: 450
Pictures or links would be useful, but form what I've found, 7185 is the Replica Edge, the 6100 would be the old box cut style replica.

If it's a 7185 or 6100, It's not authentic. The Authentic Old box cut is the 15000. I can't find a number for the Edge authentic, but the retail uncrested is the 25P00.

Basically, Both of those jersey options are replicas- no underarm gussets, no double stitching and reinforced elbows, no fight strap. But really, those are fine for most people.

If you're looking to play hockey, go with the old CCM box cut, they're a good deal more durable. For wearing around, I would go with the edge unless the team you like has an awful design on theirs.

But those model numbers are not Authentics. They are Replicas.

cptjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2009, 07:47 AM
RIPNHL2005

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjeff View Post
Pictures or links would be useful, but form what I've found, 7185 is the Replica Edge, the 6100 would be the old box cut style replica.

If it's a 7185 or 6100, It's not authentic. The Authentic Old box cut is the 15000. I can't find a number for the Edge authentic, but the retail uncrested is the 25P00.

Basically, Both of those jersey options are replicas- no underarm gussets, no double stitching and reinforced elbows, no fight strap. But really, those are fine for most people.

If you're looking to play hockey, go with the old CCM box cut, they're a good deal more durable. For wearing around, I would go with the edge unless the team you like has an awful design on theirs.

But those model numbers are not Authentics. They are Replicas.
Gotcha..Thanks.
I meant to put 7187 which i knew was the edge authentic.
I ended up getting a 7187 on ebay for $100
Great deal!

RIPNHL2005 is offline   Reply With Quote