HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Ad's video..

Closed Thread

Old
07-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
Ad's video..

This was on the Atlanta board...regardless of whether or not these shots are stopped, I like what I see from our youths.

Ad's stoned by Lehtonen

Old
07-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
Watch Pivko throw that chum off the puck...can we say "stock rising".

Old
07-29-2004, 09:10 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
As a forward, I hate those saves. The saves on the Murphy pass was just one of those you hate to see as a forward. The goalie is just going to flail at the side of the net you are shooting for. You are supposed to score. Nothing worse than having it hit him. He looked like a typical hot goalie though I must say the Ads looked rather good as well. As someone who isn't prone to giving goalie's credit for most of the crap they pull, I'll continue the trend. He was combining great quickness with tons of luck. I say it when Vokie does it and I'll say it here. The true testament of a goalie is not how they play when the puck bounces there way. It's how they play when they aren't getting the bounces. And that's where I was most impressed by Lehtonen. Sometimes the pucks just find the back of the net no matter how good your positioning is. He handles himself so well in that situation. Finley could learn a lot from that.

Closed Thread