HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Helmet guard question

Old
01-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Patfan1987

vCash: 500
Helmet guard question

So i went and purchased a Mission Intake helmet the other day not expecting to join a beginner to hockey class. The helmet has no face shield/guard. The class says i need a full face mask and was wondering if any face mask would fit onto the helmet seeing i don't see any mission face masks sold individually. Unfortunately i already used the helmet and threw out the packaging. Thanks in advance

Patfan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Iron

Heres the CCM/Jofa and Itech compatibility charts for cages. The mission intake is near the bottom of the list.

Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
deanosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patfan1987 View Post
So i went and purchased a Mission Intake helmet the other day not expecting to join a beginner to hockey class. The helmet has no face shield/guard. The class says i need a full face mask and was wondering if any face mask would fit onto the helmet seeing i don't see any mission face masks sold individually. Unfortunately i already used the helmet and threw out the packaging. Thanks in advance
Itech fits best on a Mission. In fact if you bought the Mission Intake helmet/cage combo it would of came with an Itech cage on it.

deanosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2009, 06:33 AM
DevilsFan38

I can tell you that the Bauer 9500 cage definitely fits on the Mission Intake, since that's the combo I use. The cage itself is great, I don't even notice it's there when I'm out on the ice.

If you go to your local hockey shop they could advise you on what cages will fit, and they might even put it on for you if you buy it there.

DevilsFan38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Patfan1987

thanks for the help everyone

Patfan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote