Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fernandez joins the trio

Old
01-13-2009, 01:12 PM
TheShoe82
No Diving!

vCash: 500
Y'all should just change the name of the thread to the candy thread, sticky required (no pun intended).

TheShoe82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Cronuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rhian View Post
Rusty- if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Our defensemen have helped us get to the number one position in the East so far, along with both goalies. Why upset the apple cart over something that is not guaranteed in the long run?

Good example: remember Gonchar and Nylander? Oh, yeah, first round exit......
I stand by the fact that the first round exit was a result of Nylander getting a dirty head to the head and a concussion and a slew of ludicrously bad calls in each game by the refs. Shafted.

Cronuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Greyhounds

Quote:
I go out of my way to find you Smarties (not the American kind, oh no!) and Coffee Crisps, and you snub your nose at my findings? Nice, just real nice.

When I was a young laddie, my parents store sold these super long Marathon bars- braided carmel covered in milk chocolate. I miss those bars. Oh, and the Charleston Chews were super long, too.
I didn't say that I wouldn't succumb to the temptation, I still might. It's just that I know where to shop when I'm in Canada.

Greyhounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 01:22 PM
bp13

Quote:
Rusty- if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Our defensemen have helped us get to the number one position in the East so far, along with both goalies. Why upset the apple cart over something that is not guaranteed in the long run?

Good example: remember Gonchar and Nylander? Oh, yeah, first round exit......
Remember Lemelin AND Moog? Oh yeah...no Cup.

This isn't to say I disagree with your position on dealing a goalie, but fact is there's a good case to be made on each side. It all comes down to personal preference. I will say though that the rash of injuries has to tip the scales just a bit.

bp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Kovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Make-Believe View Post
They have them in different shaped bars (like a Kit Kat Chunky)... And they have Aero with Caramel, like a Caramilk bar except WAY better.
Yeah, ah....err, my team wants me to renegotiate that trade for the O's with franks...

Kovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Shinny

Quote:
Thank you.

Melt in your mouth chocolate bars- so light and airy. Oh, damn, I want one right now.

No, we don't have them here in the USA. When I use to visit my friend in Cowansville, Quebec, we use to bring home a case of them. Now, she lives in Ontario, so we don't make the yearly trip anymore as it is a longer drive from here than Quebec. I miss having those once a year- my family loves them, too.
Funny, my great-grandfather was from Cowansville. Rarely see it mentioned by anyone in the states.

You are are making me realllly hungry.

Shinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Lady Rhian
St. McQuaid he aint

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinny View Post
Funny, my great-grandfather was from Cowansville. Rarely see it mentioned by anyone in the states.

You are are making me realllly hungry.
By the time we were through talking about chocolate in this thread, I was searching my house for some hidden morsels as I wanted some. Of course, we all decided to eat healthy again and haven't bought any chocolate since New Years.

Lady Rhian is offline   Reply With Quote