HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

01/13/09 Washington Capitals vs Edmonton Oilers. Verizon Center. 7:00 PM

Old
01-14-2009, 11:44 AM
hashmarks

vCash: 500
Quote:
"I think our line played terrible tonight," said Ovechkin, who finished without a point and has only one assist in his past four games. "We don't have traffic. Bruce tells us if you want to get goal you have to make traffic. We don't have traffic and I think that's key for our game."

Boudreau added, "When your best players aren't your best players, you're in trouble."

Washington's power play also continues to lack the effectiveness and efficiency that was its hallmark last month. There was too little traffic in front of Roloson and too many players loitering around the edges, hardly moving their feet."
It's kind of EXACTLY what I was saying the other day.

I was hoping you guys would beat this 'lowly western team that is 17 places below you in the standings. Taking points against any team in the west would help create some separation in the standings. *sigh*.

hashmarks is offline   Reply With Quote