HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

Why not Lundin?

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
CaptBrannigan

vCash: 500
Why not Lundin?

I will profess to not have comprehensive knowledge of the "emergency recall" procedure, but why have we been seeing Mihalik, Wishart, and Quick instead of Lundin? Each of these players has been recalled at least once on "emergency recall." I'm pretty sure this means you skip waivers comng up and can go back down without them for something like 10 days/games. (30 days or 10 games I think?) Are they that down on him? Who's next, Rogers?

Old
01-15-2009, 05:29 PM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by twi View Post
I will profess to not have comprehensive knowledge of the "emergency recall" procedure, but why have we been seeing Mihalik, Wishart, and Quick instead of Lundin? Each of these players has been recalled at least once on "emergency recall." I'm pretty sure this means you skip waivers comng up and can go back down without them for something like 10 days/games. (30 days or 10 games I think?) Are they that down on him? Who's next, Rogers?
Tryouts. Season is already sub par, so they're turning things into a big tryout, and i'm okay with that.

Old
01-15-2009, 05:42 PM
TBLbrian

We already know what Lundin brings to the table at the NHL level. I think its good we are letting some other guys show us what they've got. This way Lundin can fully develop his all around game in Norfolk and hopefully grow into a fringe top 4 guy at the least.

Old
01-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Hockeyfan02

Isn't Lundin still subject to pass through waivers even on an emergency basis? Or is he exempt from both recall and regular waivers when there's an emergency?

Old
01-15-2009, 10:01 PM
vinnythe deuce

He can be picked up by another team so they won't risk bringing him back up.

Old
01-16-2009, 01:52 AM
LecavaYeahBaby

Send a message via AIM to LecavaYeahBaby Send a message via Yahoo to LecavaYeahBaby Send a message via Skype™ to LecavaYeahBaby
Yeah they wont call him back up until the waiver season is over and then see what he does in camp. Waivers don't come back again until October 1st i think once the season ends...

Closed Thread