HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Have You Noticed...

Old
01-11-2009, 04:51 PM
phlacheesesteak

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor_14 View Post
I can tell you who Isn't a fan of the playoff beard...Danny Briere. He tried guys. he really did.

Actually, Watching the World Juniors, They showed little clips of the canadian teams that previously won 5 gold in a row. I picked Briere out of a crowd. He looked the exact same, the guys doesnt age, or stopped aging at 19. I had a good laugh.

Can't wait until he gets back.

I think he is another one who wore the necklace. Real or not, somethign is working with this team. They should have put them on during that 10 game losing streak.
uhh, dont know waht your talking about

dude grows a wikid playoff beard

<------------------

phlacheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
ORYX

Well, i when first introduced to these necklaces about a year or so ago, i didnt believe it and was very skeptacle about it. However a sales rep suggested i just give it a try, which i did, and he told me more about it.

The Titanium in the necklace is somehow (im not sure how) there to stimulate the veins and different chemicals etc in the blood, which in tow expands the veins and increases blood flow. It isnt to cure soreness, or aches, however with increaded blood flow those things tend to happen.

Well ive worn one since he suggested it and to tell the honest truth, (and the result of wearing on will likely differ from player to player etc) the necklace helps. Ive tried not wearing it for a week or two and i have been noticably more sore in my shoulders, neck and upper back. Put it on again and the next few days that soreness isnt there.

Take that experience for what it's worth but it seems to work for me and it isnt in my head. However i can see different reactions in different people, as you'd expect

ORYX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Opus

For those of you that don't know what were talking about, here it is...

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2009, 01:20 AM
qwertysac

well.... i just got back from my first game wearing one of these necklaces and i've got one thing to say : I BELIEVE

i don't know if it was the necklace
i don't know if it was what i ate before the game
i don't know if it was the nap i took...
or maybe it's all in the head

all i know is i had more "jump" than usual and i was everywhere on the ice tonight.

im starting to believe lol. I have another game tomorrow, im going to wear it again and see how it goes.

qwertysac is offline   Reply With Quote