HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Richards was in pEI (merged)

Closed Thread

Old
08-05-2004, 02:30 PM
SergeiKost99

vCash: 500
Richards was in pEI

well brad richards was in pei the other day it was awesome..ill tell u about it. the mayor of pei named august .3 brad richards day

Old
08-05-2004, 02:34 PM
growne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsFanFromPEI
well brad richards was in pei the other day it was awesome..ill tell u about it. the mayor of pei named august .3 brad richards day
The president of Montreal should have named a day after Maurice Richard! :lol :lol

Old
08-05-2004, 02:41 PM
SergeiKost99

Richards was in pEI

well brad richards was in pei the other day it was awesome..ill tell u about it. the mayor of pei named august .3 brad richards day. 14,000 ppl showed up in murray harbor, which is about 1 hour from main city (ch'town). they were limiting traffic because it will just be too busy there. MY friend went to the party on monday before the big day tuesday for the public. Only invited ppl can go to the party and my friend knows brad personally. My friend was tellin me that when brad was playin the habs, he said that kovalev is one of the best players he has seen , he stick handles really good he said and is really strong on the puck...and also said that the U2 song they played really got the T-bay players pumped for the games(hmmm maybe new song next year). Also in the season when the lightning were on a skid and doin bad, managment came up to brad and said if he doesnt produce it is either him, lecavalier or bulin wall that is goin to get traded. Brad wants to stay in T-bay he likes it there and he is goin out wit a girl names kathy from the tbay buccannerss she is cheerleader... Brad was also sayin that the fight between lecavalier and iggy , lecavilier was holding on for dear life, iggy is tough.

At the party gordie dwyer was there (a former montreal canadien) and david lyng (an islander that signed wit the leafs)

Ne was Brad is a really nice guy,, he is all about family first. My friend was sayin they got to drink out of the cup and take it for a tour.... i was there the next day and saw all 3 trophies....ne ways it was nice

Old
08-05-2004, 02:43 PM
SergeiKost99

dam sry for so many post i dunno why it did that.... i am reallllllllllly soory !!

It's fixed, no problem it happens.

Last edited by montreal: 08-05-2004 at 03:10 PM.
Old
08-05-2004, 03:48 PM
FTK

Cool story, thanks for the read.

Closed Thread