HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Demers Q&A about the Habs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-19-2009, 08:24 AM
  #1
crystal ball
Registered User
 
crystal ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Country: Ireland
Posts: 547
vCash: 500
Demers Q&A about the Habs

Here's a nice little Q&A with the Habs' biggest cheerleader, Jacques Demers. He thinks they're on the right track for a real Cup challenege, but everything hinges on Price.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...mers-qna_N.htm

crystal ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 11:57 AM
  #2
1UP
Registered User
 
1UP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,971
vCash: 500
Nice article there.

I wuv Demers' optimism. It's so strong it won a cup.

1UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 11:59 AM
  #3
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Cool article, thanks CB.

__________________
This is not a time to say goodbye. This is a time to say 'thank you'.

- Ken Dryden
Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 03:03 PM
  #4
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,586
vCash: 500
did he say pittsburgh was a stanley cup candidate from the east

JeromeHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 03:11 PM
  #5
ScottyDoesntKnow
 
ScottyDoesntKnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 179
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
Here's a nice little Q&A with the Habs' biggest cheerleader, Jacques Demers. He thinks they're on the right track for a real Cup challenege, but everything hinges on Price.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...mers-qna_N.htm
Demers is far from being the biggest habs cheerleader, he's actually one of the only analyst to admit it when they play poorly.

As for the pens comment...we never know what this team will look like when Gonchar and Whitney come back in the line-up (not sure when they are coming back...). Just imagine the habs without Markov and Komisarek, it's pretty much the same thing for the Pens.

That said, go Jacques go, love the optimism

Thanks for the article.

ScottyDoesntKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 04:12 PM
  #6
Vicious
Registered User
 
Vicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,693
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komi4Vezina View Post
Demers is far from being the biggest habs cheerleader, he's actually one of the only analyst to admit it when they play poorly.

As for the pens comment...we never know what this team will look like when Gonchar and Whitney come back in the line-up (not sure when they are coming back...). Just imagine the habs without Markov and Komisarek, it's pretty much the same thing for the Pens.

That said, go Jacques go, love the optimism

Thanks for the article.
Whitney has been back for 14 games.

Gonchar is the difference maker though.


Last edited by Vicious: 01-19-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 04:26 PM
  #7
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,168
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
did he say pittsburgh was a stanley cup candidate from the east
They are better than they are playing now. Any team with the two top scorers in the NHL is always a serious threat.

le_sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.