HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anyone going to the Island tomorrow?

Old
01-17-2009, 11:57 AM
One7nine

vCash: 500
I was gonna take the family but I could'nt get off of work. Figured that I could have picked up four lower bowl seats in the parking lot for about $4.50 a piece.

One7nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Lou's Koolaid
I live here

vCash: 50
Im in section 329 and i hope there will be more of my Devils brethren around me!

Lou's Koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Devils Dominion
Spend Harris' $ Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou's Koolaid View Post
Im in section 329 and i hope there will be more of my Devils brethren around me!
Please leave the bad luck Hartford jersey at home
Are you thinking old school Devs attire tonight?

Devils Dominion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Devils Dominion
Spend Harris' $ Lou

I ended up going last minute and had a blast. Tons of other Devils fans in the building which was cool to see. Did a few loud Let's Go Devils chants up in the Section 328 area.
Saw a lot of familiar faces from The Rock over there too.

The game was very good as we all know, the score could easliy been 6-1 or 6-2.
The Zajac line dominated and Clarkson had a solid game as did almost every Devil.

How about Clemmer? He made a number of key saves and was as cool and composed as ever.

Devils fans should alot of gratitude that we have such an awesome arena too. Not to slight the Isles fans at all but they really need a new rink. It is night and day of a difference from what we are now used to in Newark. The Nassau concources are skin tight for one and I can go on for a while on how unattractive the place is inside and out. I hope they get their Lighthouse project or they will have to relocate unfortunately. On a good note parking was only $7.

Their fans were cool for the most part except for the dope who was yelling Dirty Jersey after Let's Go Devils chants. My friend was close to turning around and chanting Kansas City, I am glad he did not.

Great night in Long Island.

Old
01-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Reverend_Hellh0und

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevsOwnYou View Post
I ended up going last minute and had a blast. Tons of other Devils fans in the building which was cool to see. Did a few loud Let's Go Devils chants up in the Section 328 area.

The Zajac line dominated and Clarkson had a solid game as did almost every Devil.

How about Clemmer? He made a number of key saves and was as cool and composed as ever.

Devils fans should alot of gratitude that we have such an awesome arena too. Not to slight the Isles fans at all but they really need a new rink. It is night and day of a difference from what we are now used to in Newark. The Nassau concources are skin tight for one and I can go on for a while on how unattractive the place is inside and out. I hope they get their Lighthouse project or they will have to relocate unfortunately. On a good note parking was only $7.

Their fans were cool for the most part except for the dope who was yelling Dirty Jersey after Let's Go Devils chants. My friend was close to turning around and chanting Kansas City, I am glad he did not.

I went last year and that guy was in front of me. .trashed....

d uuuuury jeererrrrsey..... slobber slober

After about ten minutes I said, No sir, you are on long Island, this is the nassau colliseum.....

Reverend_Hellh0und is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Devils Dominion
Spend Harris' $ Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
I went last year and that guy was in front of me. .trashed....

d uuuuury jeererrrrsey..... slobber slober

After about ten minutes I said, No sir, you are on long Island, this is the nassau colliseum.....
Ha ha, I was about to tell him to wash it then if he thinks his jersey is dirty.

Old
01-19-2009, 11:03 AM
ILikeItVeryMuch*

LI is basically a long version of NJ with even more highway intersections

ILikeItVeryMuch* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 09:02 PM
King Isles 13

Send a message via AIM to King Isles 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevsOwnYou View Post

i chant kansas city at islander games and i'm an islanders fan. i chant it bc its funny.

King Isles 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Harrison Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Isles 13 View Post
i chant kansas city at islander games and i'm an islanders fan. i chant it bc its funny.
i love Lawn Giland.

Harrison Ford is offline   Reply With Quote