HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

St. Pete Forum

Closed Thread

Old
01-19-2009, 07:28 PM
QueensIsles

vCash: 500
St. Pete Forum

I'm planning to go down to visit my grandmother in St Pete I was thinking of catching a Lighting game while I'm down there.

When i visit other arena I like to splurge. I was wondering what the channelside club was? Is that an area where its all you can eat etc? I see tickets anywhere from 150-200 on stub hub. I was wondering if its worth it? And how much does would those ticks normally go for?

I also saw something called an AFS club.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else? I didn't see anything listed thanks for any info advance.

Old
01-20-2009, 05:41 AM
Tokala

Channleside Club is a club level section behind one goal. It is a club where the eats and drinks are complimentary. I do not know what the tickets sell for originally. If the $150-200 is good for splurging, then go for it. The Channelside Club used to be called the AFS Club, but AFS never paid their sponsorship $$$$.

The XO Club is a bar for the first row in the plaza level to get drinks. It's not nearly worth the extra $$$ because you have to get up and walk around the arena to get to the entrance.

Old
01-20-2009, 06:57 AM
Tackleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensIsles View Post
I'm planning to go down to visit my grandmother in St Pete I was thinking of catching a Lighting game while I'm down there.

When i visit other arena I like to splurge. I was wondering what the channelside club was? Is that an area where its all you can eat etc? I see tickets anywhere from 150-200 on stub hub. I was wondering if its worth it? And how much does would those ticks normally go for?

I also saw something called an AFS club.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else? I didn't see anything listed thanks for any info advance.

Stick with the Channelside club. Free drinks (soda, beer and wine), food and desserts. Food is excellent, not hotdogs, chips, and such. You will not want to eat prior to the game. There is also a cigar bar in the club.

Closed Thread