HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mike Richards' Fashion Shoot & Interview

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-23-2009, 09:51 AM
  #51
tytech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,355
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Black Ice;17505659][QUOTE] Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice
I'm a woman so I think he looks good. Okay, I think he looks hot. NOTHING like Crosby, with his rabbit teeth
I'm also hoping that you guys are in junior high because it's comical that grown men are constantly calling something/someone "gay".


That comment was Gay
Quote:


plagiarism. I beat you to it funny guy. Look 4 posts above yours!!

tytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 10:51 AM
  #52
CantSeeColors
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Country: Seychelles
Posts: 5,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
You have to realize though, that Richards actually wears that stuff. As much as I love him, I cringe every time I see a picture of him in an Ed Hardy shirt.
So there are actually girls who realize how retarded those shirts look? Thank god. I thought I was the only one.

CantSeeColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:03 AM
  #53
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELab2 View Post
That's a shirt SPECIFICALLY created for d-bags



I'm no fashion expert...but those are completely different shirts?

I'm glad this board hasn't advanced past the high school mentality that what somebody wears actually matters. He looks like a normal dude to me.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:11 AM
  #54
FlyHigh
Registered User
 
FlyHigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 28,156
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
I'm no fashion expert...but those are completely different shirts?

I'm glad this board hasn't advanced past the high school mentality that what somebody wears actually matters. He looks like a normal dude to me.
I know you love Richie, but even you have to admit that this shoot was a bit gay.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:23 AM
  #55
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
I know you love Richie, but even you have to admit that this shoot was a bit gay.
Why? Because a heterosexual man was paid to model some heterosexual clothes?

Obviously anything I say isn't going to be credible because I'm a fan of Richards, but seriously, more and more people are finding reasons to hate on him this year and I'm ****ing sick of it.

If someone said here's a pile of money, put on these clothes and let me take pictures, are you gonna say no because it's "a bit gay"? Who the **** cares?

If this was everybody's new favourite masturbation buddy (Carter), most people here would be saying "LOLZ I can't wait to go to Walmart and get the closest copycat of those wicked clothes!!".

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:30 AM
  #56
ELab2
Registered User
 
ELab2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlantic City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
Why? Because a heterosexual man was paid to model some heterosexual clothes?

Obviously anything I say isn't going to be credible because I'm a fan of Richards, but seriously, more and more people are finding reasons to hate on him this year and I'm ****ing sick of it.

If someone said here's a pile of money, put on these clothes and let me take pictures, are you gonna say no because it's "a bit gay"? Who the **** cares?

If this was everybody's new favourite masturbation buddy (Carter), most people here would be saying "LOLZ I can't wait to go to Walmart and get the closest copycat of those wicked clothes!!".
You should cuddle him because we're probably hurting his feelings

ELab2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:32 AM
  #57
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELab2 View Post
You should cuddle him because we're probably hurting his feelings
And you should go be a fan of another team because I don't want you celebrating when this gay captain of ours lifts the Cup over his head.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:34 AM
  #58
ForsbergIsOdin
Registered User
 
ForsbergIsOdin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Asgaard
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,391
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
The only thing gay about this is everyone arguing over the "gayness" of it.

So your all gay now. good job.

and BTW, if someone asked you to model some clothes and get paid in dollars and vagina, you would do it. Its not like his saying "this is a great purse" (like avery) so who cares? Hes branching out man.

ForsbergIsOdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:35 AM
  #59
Lario Melieux*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jeannette, PA
Posts: 3,664
vCash: 500
Any chance these are used on the jumbotron introduction???

Lario Melieux* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:36 AM
  #60
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
The only thing gay about this is everyone arguing over the "gayness" of it.

So your all gay now. good job.
Go pop wood over Forsberg and call me gay.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:39 AM
  #61
ForsbergIsOdin
Registered User
 
ForsbergIsOdin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Asgaard
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,391
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
Go pop wood over Forsberg and call me gay.


Valid point.

ForsbergIsOdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:41 AM
  #62
tytech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
Why? Because a heterosexual man was paid to model some heterosexual clothes?

Obviously anything I say isn't going to be credible because I'm a fan of Richards, but seriously, more and more people are finding reasons to hate on him this year and I'm ****ing sick of it.

If someone said here's a pile of money, put on these clothes and let me take pictures, are you gonna say no because it's "a bit gay"? Who the **** cares?

If this was everybody's new favourite masturbation buddy (Carter), most people here would be saying "LOLZ I can't wait to go to Walmart and get the closest copycat of those wicked clothes!!".
Call this overraction or exageration. Take a pick.

Nobody on here is ripping him that much. They are saying a bit of shirts look weird, his jean jacket stuff is bad and the photo shoot is a bit gay

Your Love crush himself said that he hasn't told the guys cause he'd get razzed by them all. He's basing that sheepishness on the same things that we are.

tytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:45 AM
  #63
BringBackStevens
Registered User
 
BringBackStevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 12,045
vCash: 500
Whoa whoa lets relax. Would i do that for money and women? Hell yes. Do i think its a little (insert describing word here)? Yes. Still love Richie all the same

BringBackStevens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:45 AM
  #64
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tytech View Post
Call this overraction or exageration. Take a pick.

Nobody on here is ripping him that much. They are saying a bit of shirts look weird, his jean jacket stuff is bad and the photo shoot is a bit gay

Your Love crush himself said that he hasn't told the guys cause he'd get razzed by them all. He's basing that sheepishness on the same things that we are.
Shouldn't be ripping him at all. The guy gets paid millions of dollars and gets more hot tail in a week than any of you have seen in your life. None of that fits under the description of "gay".

His friends can make fun of him because a) they're his friends or b) they're just as rich and get just as much ass as he does.

And then all of you award winners call me gay for saying it's not gay? Good job.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 11:59 AM
  #65
tytech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
Shouldn't be ripping him at all. The guy gets paid millions of dollars and gets more hot tail in a week than any of you have seen in your life. None of that fits under the description of "gay".

His friends can make fun of him because a) they're his friends or b) they're just as rich and get just as much ass as he does.

And then all of you award winners call me gay for saying it's not gay? Good job.
Again, you are taking things way out of context. We never said that Cannon was Gay. We are saying the photo shoot was gay. You can replace Mike with Fabio, Elton John, Mr.T or anyone else from one extreme of the gay meter to the other and the conversation wouldn't change much. The photo shoot is a little gay regardless of who's being shot and Mike would be the first to admit it.

I bet if you ask Mike why he thinks his teammates would razz him his answer would echo what we are saying here, "it's a little Gay".

tytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:04 PM
  #66
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...
 
Dig Out Your Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tytech View Post
Again, you are taking things way out of context. We never said that Cannon was Gay. We are saying the photo shoot was gay. You can replace Mike with Fabio, Elton John, Mr.T or anyone else from one extreme of the gay meter to the other and the conversation wouldn't change much. The photo shoot is a little gay regardless of who's being shot and Mike would be the first to admit it.

I bet if you ask Mike why he thinks his teammates would razz him his answer would echo what we are saying here, "it's a little Gay".
Ok, I admit it's a little gay.

Now everyone in this thread can admit they're a little jealous, too, and we can move on.

Dig Out Your Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:04 PM
  #67
Opus
Registered User
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,920
vCash: 50
It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:08 PM
  #68
FlyHigh
Registered User
 
FlyHigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 28,156
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
It's not gay if the balls don't touch.
Haha awesome.

I don't see why everyone's getting so worked up. I love Richie (no homo), I just find the shoot a little bit on the gay side, but it's no big deal.

As long as he keeps being a badass on the ice, I don't care if he bangs dudes and kills hookers.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:14 PM
  #69
tytech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
Ok, I admit it's a little gay.


YES...VICTORY!!!!


I never once said I wouldn't do it if the money was right and it wouldn't take much either.

I sing rhyming songs out loud in public with my 3 year old and that's a little gay too. Ask me if I give a hoot. The reward far outweighs the price.

tytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:18 PM
  #70
tytech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,355
vCash: 500
Wait....this just hit me when I admitted that I would do it for a small price. Mike got what 10/20k for this? Does he really need the cash with his outrageous cash flow? Why would he put himself through it? One conclusion = Must be gay.

lol



tytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:18 PM
  #71
Kambo
 
Kambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
So there are actually girls who realize how retarded those shirts look? Thank god. I thought I was the only one.
They're total guido shirts. Straight up my new haircut.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 12:57 PM
  #72
Spongolium*
Potato Magician
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bridgend,UK
Country: Wales
Posts: 8,653
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
It's not gay if the balls don't touch.
Thank god someone knows the rules

Spongolium* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 01:01 PM
  #73
CantSeeColors
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Country: Seychelles
Posts: 5,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
They're total guido shirts. Straight up my new haircut.
Jagerbombs!

You know what I find to be the funniest thing about this whole thread? Gay guys don't wear shirts that look like that very often.

CantSeeColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 01:08 PM
  #74
Kambo
 
Kambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
Jagerbombs!

You know what I find to be the funniest thing about this whole thread? Gay guys don't wear shirts that look like that very often.
Around here, I really only see the meatheads wearing stuff like that. But yeah, gay guys, or at least in my experience, tend to wear normal clothes, unless you come across the straight up flaming ones.

I don't get why everyone is all up in arms about this, though hahah. Sure, the process of fashion modeling is slightly gay, but **** it man. He's Cannon, and therefore made the whole photoshoot Cannon. I'd still do him in a second. Haiiii! And like someone said, he's not Avery and doing internships at ****ing Vogue, comparing purses. He modeled men's wear, and made it look pretty damn sexy. Don't hate.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2009, 01:15 PM
  #75
ELab2
Registered User
 
ELab2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlantic City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
And you should go be a fan of another team because I don't want you celebrating when this gay captain of ours lifts the Cup over his head.
I didn't say it was gay idiot. I said it was douchey looking. I'm a huge fan of his. Cry me a river.

ELab2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.