HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Tradedealine Talk In Here

Old
01-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Anthony Mauro
DraftBuzz Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Love the idea of Pronger as a Ranger. Hate the thought of what it would take to get him here.
Same boat. Gotta sit down and figure out our assets. Got some good D and F in different stages of development.

If you don't think Sather is willing to go into the playoffs with this current lineup, who do you think we keep/let go?

Defensemen

Girardi
Staal
------
Potter
Sanguinetti
Sauer
------
Del Zotto
Kundratek

Forwards

Zherdev
Dubinsky
Callahan
Dawes
Korpikoski
-------
Anisimov
Byers
-------
Kveton
Grachev
Stepan
Hagelin
Doyle
Campbell

Anthony Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2009, 02:26 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan Blue View Post
Same boat. Gotta sit down and figure out our assets. Got some good D and F in different stages of development.

If you don't think Sather is willing to go into the playoffs with this current lineup, who do you think we keep/let go?

Defensemen

Girardi
Staal
------
Potter
Sanguinetti
Sauer
------
Del Zotto
Kundratek

Forwards

Zherdev
Dubinsky
Callahan
Dawes
Korpikoski
-------
Anisimov
Byers
-------
Kveton
Grachev
Stepan
Hagelin
Doyle
Campbell
BOLD = keepers for me. For Sanguinetti, we have to be getting the better player in the deal. He's probably shaping out to be the 4th d-man, 2nd pairing offensive d-man. He could be a pretty darn good player but has not shown the jump in Hartford say Shea Weber did for the Milwaukee Admirals. Of course they are totally different players as Weber is the total package, but that is exactly why I see Sanguinetti as a 2nd pairing and not a first pairing. The rest of the prospects might be NHL players. I wouldn't deal them for the sake of dealing them but for the right deal, they are definitely tradeable assets.

Dawes is expendable. Korpi and Callahan are tradeable assets but we better be getting something good in return. If there was a Callahan for Chris Neil trade, I'd be pretty pissed. Callahan+ for Loui Eriksson or David Booth? That would be pretty cool! Dubi is an enigma for me. He seems not so good this year but is still on pace to match his stats from last year and doing it without the help of Jagr. That sounds like an improvement but his on ice product does not seem to be congruent with that conclusion. Also falls into the Sanguinetti category of - tradeable but we better be getting the better player in the deal, like I'd package him for Shane Doan or Johan Franzen in a heart beat.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote