HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I don't want to be traded!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-28-2009, 12:42 PM
  #26
HabsHockey
Registered User
 
HabsHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,464
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
ll there is overreacting and you must admit it's allot of soft, fantasy plays and it's getting old. Some would call this from the outside attack. I would consider moving Plekanec and call this a tweak. I just don't see Plekanec getting is nose dirty once in a while. At the same time, no one is there to back him up so.....what do you do. Some in the hockey world call Crosby(for an example) a cry baby, mouthy and such, but one thing is for sure, he is A TOP CONTENDER and makes thing happen and this is with his 5"10, 180lbs. He goes in the corners, hits, fights scores and more.
I'm not asking Plekanec to be like Crosby but at least get in there and fight( sort of speak) for your space and compete.
what?

HabsHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 12:50 PM
  #27
snakeye
Registered User
 
snakeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,788
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
Snow over rain? Difficult choice...

Counter offer...

The rocky mountains + Kesler + the ocean view + 7th round pick

for

West Island + La ronde + Chipchura + captain Kelowna
The Olympic stadium

for

Mats Sundin

snakeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 12:52 PM
  #28
otto bond
Registered User
 
otto bond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,864
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead View Post
what?
What what! Plane and simple, yes fans(like me) overreact time to time. and some guys on the Habs are to soft in there drive for the net. It's not a very scary or a team that will thrive in ruff games.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 01:10 PM
  #29
MTL-rules
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeye View Post
The Olympic stadium

for

Mats Sundin
The Olympic stadium has negative value, you would have to add something else to balance it... how about Ste-catherines's finest after dawn

MTL-rules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 02:35 PM
  #30
kostitsyn1489
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Louiseville, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,447
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
The Olympic stadium has negative value, you would have to add something else to balance it... how about Ste-catherines's finest after dawn
Both have negative value and both cost too much cap wise.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 03:36 PM
  #31
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
You are right for Latendress, he could be on the list. He's not cause I believe we need some toughness and the way he is using that big body makes him a keeper for now. He was stuck at one point but he always worked hard out there and it's paying now. Him and Lapierre are a product of one an other. I don't care much for Sergei playing with his bros but come on, he needs to bring some fire.
The true list should be #1,3,6,7,8.
he should be there, the only reason why he isnt is because hes quebec`s pet. When everyone starts realizing how much he does suck and has hardly any talent and that many if not everyone can fill his spot and do it his job 1000 times better than he can; hes a goner.


Last edited by saints96: 01-28-2009 at 03:44 PM.
saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 04:22 PM
  #32
MTL-rules
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
he should be there, the only reason why he isnt is because hes quebec`s pet. When everyone starts realizing how much he does suck and has hardly any talent and that many if not everyone can fill his spot and do it his job 1000 times better than he can; hes a goner.

Lately, he has been much better than a lot of players on this team and it has nothing to do with his nationality... which is an old and false argument...


Last edited by Habs10Habs: 01-28-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Keep the personal comments out.
MTL-rules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 04:59 PM
  #33
zx81
Registered User
 
zx81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
he should be there, the only reason why he isnt is because hes quebec`s pet. When everyone starts realizing how much he does suck and has hardly any talent and that many if not everyone can fill his spot and do it his job 1000 times better than he can; hes a goner.
Ding ding Ding
We have a winner for the dumbest post of the day.

zx81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 06:19 PM
  #34
InPriceWeTrust
Registered User
 
InPriceWeTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
No Kostitsyns are going anywhere, unless its together.

InPriceWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 06:21 PM
  #35
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InPriceWeTrust View Post
No Kostitsyns are going anywhere, unless its together.
Fine two Kostitsyns for one Mikko Koivu. We have a center to replace Pleks that is traded for a top 4 Dman.

googlymoogly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 06:40 PM
  #36
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,912
vCash: 500
You guys are hilarious.

Latendresse... 2 and a half year of crap...."He's only 20 guys, takes time for people to develop.

S.Kostitsyn...90 games in the nhl "TRADE HIM TRADE HIM!!!!!! HE SUCKS!!!"

You guys are ridiculous. Yes I hope we trade both Kostitsyns, one who hasn't played a full nhl season and the other is in his second full nhl seasons, 21 and 23 years old respectivly. Also one of them has the most goals on our team(tied) despite struggling with regaining confidence from a concussion and playing with a terrible Plekanec and non-passing Kovalev for God knows how many games, but go ahead trade them.

You guys are ridiculous, I'll quote some of you 2 games ago when they had like 30 points in 6 games as a line and I'll quote you now and you'll see how ridiculous you guys sound.

Lets get rid of them like we do every other player, then we can complain together when they score else where. "BUT WE NEVER GAME THEM A CHANCE"

Habs fans can be the best at times, but can also be the worst!

With the way some of you reason, I wouldn't let you run a beer league team.


Last edited by Andy: 01-28-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 06:51 PM
  #37
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx81 View Post
Ding ding Ding
We have a winner for the dumbest post of the day.
i disagree . it's the Dumbest post of the month .

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 07:17 PM
  #38
otto bond
Registered User
 
otto bond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,864
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
he should be there, the only reason why he isnt is because hes quebec`s pet. When everyone starts realizing how much he does suck and has hardly any talent and that many if not everyone can fill his spot and do it his job 1000 times better than he can; hes a goner.
did you always know hockey

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 07:18 PM
  #39
Rayne*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto bond View Post
I don't want to be traded!
Do you have a NTC?

Rayne* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 07:26 PM
  #40
otto bond
Registered User
 
otto bond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,864
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Do you have a NTC?
Winner! What I mean is that some guys are not making an effort it seem perhaps that they are being afraid to get traded cause they love it here.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 07:30 PM
  #41
CoupeStanley
Registered User
 
CoupeStanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Nicolet
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,536
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CoupeStanley
Sergei is not going anywhere.

He's having a tough season but he's got load of skills and passion. Granted, he's also a young immature punk and his emotion is used as so...

But he will settle down, and that would be a shame to discover the wonderful player he'll become in a Panthers jersey.

CoupeStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 07:37 PM
  #42
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
Lately, he has been much better than a lot of players on this team and it has nothing to do with his nationality... which is an old and false argument...
ya the past 10 games. 10 games out of 3 years. wow, and he`s not playing better than A LOT OF players he is just playing a bit better than wut he usually does and lets see if he keeps it up.. the guy CAN`T skate, he`s slow as *******, has hardly any puck control. You guys say he`s tough. he`s not tough. he gives a check 2-3 seconds after the play is done, and does it to get a rise out of the crowd(when hes in mtl), he has no shot, he scores lucky goals(when he scores). Please don`t tell me this guy is a good player. Ya its only his 3rd year in the nhl, and its SK first full year and everyone is saying he should get traded, he`s not a good player and you would think after 3 years LATS would have improved a lot.. he hasn`t....please if you guys can`t see that LATS has no talent then i don`t know what you`re looking at when you watch games.

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 08:03 PM
  #43
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,912
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
ya the past 10 games. 10 games out of 3 years. wow, and he`s not playing better than A LOT OF players he is just playing a bit better than wut he usually does and lets see if he keeps it up.. the guy CAN`T skate, he`s slow as *******, has hardly any puck control. You guys say he`s tough. he`s not tough. he gives a check 2-3 seconds after the play is done, and does it to get a rise out of the crowd(when hes in mtl), he has no shot, he scores lucky goals(when he scores). Please don`t tell me this guy is a good player. Ya its only his 3rd year in the nhl, and its SK first full year and everyone is saying he should get traded, he`s not a good player and you would think after 3 years LATS would have improved a lot.. he hasn`t....please if you guys can`t see that LATS has no talent then i don`t know what you`re looking at when you watch games.
1. Not true, his skating has improved, if you can't recognize that, it just because you hate him.
2. No control of the puck? So he magically just keeps the puck in the opposing teams zone for entire shifts and the puck just magically stays on his stick in the corners and when he drives to the net.
3.He still gives more checks then anyone else does, so right now it's better than nothing, atleast we have someone hitting.
4. Actually he has a great shot, just a slow release, he has a lot of goals that come from slappers off the cirlcles or slappers off face offs.
5. Lastly, if you can't see that lats has some talent, then you know nothing about hockey, thank god you're not running a team.


I'd continue arguing with you but there's not point, you won't be convinced because you only talk out of hate because all you ever post about is bashing Latendresse or rds, honestly you don't ever even discuss hockey what's your point. If you want to believe what you do then try not to get too fustrated when he scores or his line does well, something it's been doing for the last 2 months.


Last edited by Andy: 01-28-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 08:44 PM
  #44
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koseegin View Post
1. Not true, his skating has improved, if you can't recognize that, it just because you hate him.
2. No control of the puck? So he magically just keeps the puck in the opposing teams zone for entire shifts and the puck just magically stays on his stick in the corners and when he drives to the net.
3.He still gives more checks then anyone else does, so right now it's better than nothing, atleast we have someone hitting.
4. Actually he has a great shot, just a slow release, he has a lot of goals that come from slappers off the cirlcles or slappers off face offs.
5. Lastly, if you can't see that lats has some talent, then you know nothing about hockey, thank god you're not running a team.


Edit Lats is younger than Sergei Kost. I didn't realize it since Lats has been in the NHL longer. It is too early to give up on a guy his size.


I'd continue arguing with you but there's not point, you won't be convinced because you only talk out of hate because all you ever post about is bashing Latendresse or rds, honestly you don't ever even discuss hockey what's your point. If you want to believe what you do then try not to get too fustrated when he scores or his line does well, something it's been doing for the last 2 months.
Funny how people mention that the Kosts are young but so is Lats. He really improved this year it seems he works well with a center that isn't afraid to get dirty. Lappy got a goal last night by being in front of the net after Lats dug out the puck and shot it into the crease hitting Lappy's skate. If our first two lines played like they do we would be contending for the league lead.


Last edited by googlymoogly: 01-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.
googlymoogly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 08:58 PM
  #45
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
time someone makes a new thread.



"Should we bring back Jan Bulis" ?

Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 09:18 PM
  #46
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie View Post
time someone makes a new thread.



"Should we bring back Jan Bulis" ?
No but we could bring back the guy we traded him for Danius Zubrus.

googlymoogly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 09:22 PM
  #47
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
ya the past 10 games. 10 games out of 3 years. wow, and he`s not playing better than A LOT OF players he is just playing a bit better than wut he usually does and lets see if he keeps it up.. the guy CAN`T skate, he`s slow as *******, has hardly any puck control. You guys say he`s tough. he`s not tough. he gives a check 2-3 seconds after the play is done, and does it to get a rise out of the crowd(when hes in mtl), he has no shot, he scores lucky goals(when he scores). Please don`t tell me this guy is a good player. Ya its only his 3rd year in the nhl, and its SK first full year and everyone is saying he should get traded, he`s not a good player and you would think after 3 years LATS would have improved a lot.. he hasn`t....please if you guys can`t see that LATS has no talent then i don`t know what you`re looking at when you watch games.
Quote:
id trade LATS for a bag of hockey pucks and a brand new stick for every player lol

the reason why he keeps on putting his 3rd line on and not his 1st and 2nd is because his pet, tenderness, is on that line. Its 3 seasons now that carbo tries everything to make this kid look good....

the reasons why Lang and the bros dont play longer shifts is because carbo`s pet doesnt play on that line. Why do u think Lapy`s line plays so much. Its 3 years now that Lats always stays on the ice...

i couldnt agree more, saku imo is one of the classiest captains in the NHL and he is an incredible and talented hockey player. i also think its ridiculous that lapy`s line plays more than lang`s line. They only do beacause carbo has his pet on that line. they shud not be playing the powerplay, we have two other lines that we shud always be putting on the powerplay and not GUILLAUME and kosto!

you know wut, not that its sumting u dont already know, and not to sound too racist but as long as rds covers our games, and as long as we have quebecer analysts and commentators and quebecer player. there will always be biasism, thats just the way it is here in quebec. and i highly doubt that rds cares about its anglophone viewers and they`re feedback towards them.

cbc doesnt insult quebcer or european players and doesnt tell them to go back to siberia!

hahaha i know, rds is convinced that marc savard is quebecois, i hope they really dont have a clue that he is not quebecois because if they actually know that he isn`t and they re passing him off as one. thats extremely ridiculous and low.

lol exactly, can`t expect much more from them ( french medias )

Maybe so but at least english media covers SPORTS! RDS mainly covers quebecois athletes.. i mean. its a reasaux des sports but it seems to be more like a reasaux des quebecois.

we dont need lecavalier....

he should be there, the only reason why he isnt is because hes quebec`s pet. When everyone starts realizing how much he does suck and has hardly any talent and that many if not everyone can fill his spot and do it his job 1000 times better than he can; hes a goner. ( Latendresse )

LATS shud ask god for some talent, cuz hes got none!

missing peice(s) get rid of Lats, bring up Pacioretty. Also bring up Webber to play the point on the power play.

u send down lats, he has no business being on this team or in the nhl, dago will bring much more to this team than lats ever will.

If you think that Lats is better at protecting the puck than Skos is, then i don`t think you`re watching the same canadian`s games. Every time Lats has the puck he gets it taken off of him, he has no puck control, no hockey sense, he is always on the wrong side, doesn`t follow the play, often in the way of his linemates and dumps the puck in a lob fashion. He cant even get the dump and chase right. Put an orange cone on the ice and put Lats there, its the same thing. Skos has way better hands, better play making skills and has a nice shot
Yet , you have made 32 posts in this forum . Here are 16 quotes from those 32

We can feel all the love you have for the quebecers .

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 09:27 PM
  #48
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,912
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100th View Post
Yet , you have made 32 posts in this forum . Here are 16 quotes from those 32

We can feel all the love you have for the quebecers .
My fav is when he said Sergei is better at protecting the puck than lats. I like Sergei, but that's just not true.

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 09:35 PM
  #49
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koseegin View Post
My fav is when he said Sergei is better at protecting the puck than lats. I like Sergei, but that's just not true.
Not true ?

i see you are another naive fan brainwashed by the french medias ....

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2009, 09:52 PM
  #50
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,433
vCash: 500
To break the arguments I would like to bring to you trials of Maxim Lapierre American Idol in Jacksonville Florida last night.

http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/

At 38 seconds Looks like Lappy when he had his longer hair last year. Is he trying to make a career change? These were trials in Jacksonville FL which is just a quick hop to Tampa Bay

googlymoogly is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.