HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sergei Kostitsyn interview

Old
01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Erika

vCash: 500
"There have been several indications that Sergei Kostitsyn, the 21-year-old winger for the Montreal Canadiens, is coming into his own during his second season in the NHL. He's on pace to set new career standards for goals and assists. His average ice time has increased, and he's become more of a physical force."

We can add amazing vision, good defensively, gritty, feisty and good technical skills. On top of that he's a cutie, funny, entertaining and arrogant as hell !! I love that !!

Last edited by Erika: 01-29-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Erika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 12:09 AM
BigFatPapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKS AVENUE View Post
Seems like his english is getting better........hahahaha

Speaking of french. What's with Gui Latendresse. Why can't he speak english? On Inside/out audio the guy can't put a normal sentence together talking about his goal last night. You would think he's from France not Quebec or 5 yrs old.
Is he that bad? Here's an interview from his rookie season

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzotm4rcCcM

He's got a strong accent but he isn't that bad.
Ever heard Georges St-Pierre? Now THAT'S a major quebec accent, mostly a few years ago, lol.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6i1js0...eature=related

Great guy.

BigFatPapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Adam91

I love interviews with Russian/Eastern Euro players, they speak their mind and are so much more charasmatic they the average North American player.

Adam91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Slick Nick

Don't like his attitude... if it wasn't for Andrei, he'd have his ass whipped by Carbo long ago. I really don't like where he's heading with this princess attitutde.

Slick Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 03:04 AM
Rios39

Send a message via MSN to Rios39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick View Post
Don't like his attitude... if it wasn't for Andrei, he'd have his ass whipped by Carbo long ago. I really don't like where he's heading with this princess attitutde.
Agreed, He also shows how much balls he's got when he pretends to be held back by a ref. Took a nice run at Grabs and then didn't back it up. I can see where Grabs drew conclusions about his nationality.

Rios39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 03:45 AM
Jeffrey

Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick View Post
Its sad because I want to keep Andrei and ship Sergei out but we can't because they are tied to each other and it would be very bad for Andrei if we trade away his little brother. I'm warming up on the idea to trade both but it could be sad to see Andrei go.

IMO we need to completly redefine our core.. its simply not working now and we just seem to have a bunch of players that are just here to collect their paycheck and play when they want. (Hamrlik, Kost bros, Lang, Kovalev, Koivu, Tanguay, Higgins, Plekanec) they are way too streaky. If we can't make it far in the playoff IMO we have to clear the house and go hard after Vinny if available. I'm not a pro-quebecer type of guy but there is no doubt that Lecavalier would fill a long term need and bring something good to our franchise. Again i'm just dreaming ! and definately not at the expense of Markov !

Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 06:25 AM
Qui Gon Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHabsFan View Post
damn he's cocky, funny there was no mention of Erika !
Did you not read the bit about Facebook impersonators at the start of the article?

Qui Gon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 06:40 AM
JHabs
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Do you think he could get some training in with Kovalchuk? That might actually help him out and he would play with his favorite player :O

JHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 07:17 AM
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Its sad because I want to keep Andrei and ship Sergei out but we can't because they are tied to each other and it would be very bad for Andrei if we trade away his little brother. I'm warming up on the idea to trade both but it could be sad to see Andrei go.

IMO we need to completly redefine our core.. its simply not working now and we just seem to have a bunch of players that are just here to collect their paycheck and play when they want. (Hamrlik, Kost bros, Lang, Kovalev, Koivu, Tanguay, Higgins, Plekanec) they are way too streaky. If we can't make it far in the playoff IMO we have to clear the house and go hard after Vinny if available. I'm not a pro-quebecer type of guy but there is no doubt that Lecavalier would fill a long term need and bring something good to our franchise. Again i'm just dreaming ! and definately not at the expense of Markov !
Yes, lets trade a 21 year old kid who's barely played over 90 games in nhl over 2 years, who is obviously still learning and lets trade our leading scorer in terms of goals who is only 23

I wouldn't let some of you run my nhl09 dynasty on my xbox360

Maybe we can trade Sergei for Sam Gagner who is having an even worse season, how about that!?

See everyone goes through growing pains, just that the montreal fans are impatient.

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
I think Sergei should worry about his game and not others like Crosby...

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 09:22 AM
JHabs
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
I think Sergei should worry about his game and not others like Crosby...
They asked the question, he answered. I'm sure if anyone else was asked the question and gave an answer they'd be in the same boat. Everyone has to focus on their own play.

JHabs is offline   Reply With Quote