HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Devil May Cry 4

Old
01-29-2009, 04:36 PM
southpaw24

vCash: 500
Devil May Cry 4

Just wondering about some opinions on Devil May Cry 4, I just finished playing it and thought it had a pretty solid storyline and graphics even though if the Gameplay did get a little repetitive.

Thoughts?

southpaw24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2009, 04:54 PM
meehan

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to meehan Send a message via AIM to meehan Send a message via MSN to meehan Send a message via Yahoo to meehan Send a message via Skype™ to meehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw24 View Post
Just wondering about some opinions on Devil May Cry 4, I just finished playing it and thought it had a pretty solid storyline and graphics even though if the Gameplay did get a little repetitive.

Thoughts?
Played it about a year ago, liked the visuals and combat; nothing else really stood out for me (which is fine because everything else besides combat is not that important).

Personally, I prefer the presentation aspects of the God Of War series, and the combat aspects of the Ninja Gaiden series.

meehan is offline   Reply With Quote