HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

The Sedins

Old
01-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Peter Griffin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Oil View Post
I thought Hodgson was the savior?

Seriously, Horton would go a long way to filling that hole. Plus the Canucks would have some bucks to go shopping to fill the hole with some lesser players.
Well I guess I could see the reason for doing it if the Canucks are throwing in the towel on this season, but they aren't. At least they shouldn't be, yet.

Peter Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 12:50 PM
FuzzyTitus

Sedin's will probably go to a team like Columbus. I would hope for a return of 1 Top prospect, 1 Mid Prospect, 1 Young Roster Player, 1st Rnd Pick, possible UFA salary dump. That sounds about fair for 2 TOP line forwards.

That actually sounds like a pretty good deal considering people expect 1 Young roster player, Top prospect, 1st Rnd Pick for Kaberle/JBo. Not making comparisons, but you can't say the value is way off.

Edit: I shouldn't say will, but if there were traded, I'd expect a team like Columbus to pick them up.

Last edited by FuzzyTitus: 01-30-2009 at 01:02 PM.
FuzzyTitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Renzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropyre View Post
Sedin's will probably go to a team like Columbus. I would hope for a return of 1 Top prospect, 1 Mid Prospect, 1 Young Roster Player, 1st Rnd Pick, possible UFA salary dump. That sounds about fair for 2 TOP line forwards.

That actually sounds like a pretty good deal considering people expect 1 Young roster player, Top prospect, 1st Rnd Pick for Kaberle/JBo. Not making comparisons, but you can't say the value is way off.
Yea the fact we would be getting back a top 5 defenseman in the league is what makes this trade work I think.

Renzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 02:59 PM
spennygg18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthropyre View Post

Edit: I shouldn't say will, but if there were traded, I'd expect a team like Columbus to pick them up.

just for kicks

To Van:
Filitov
1st
Kris Russel
Golobeuf (sp?)

To Col:
D.Sedin
H.Sedin
M.Raymond

Then you could have hodgson-filitov running show for years to come

spennygg18 is offline   Reply With Quote