HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Hockey Overstock Jerseys for $15

Old
01-30-2009, 09:48 PM
mm6492

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
Considering Target has blank old 3rds for 20 bucks why go through all that. I bought 4 today lol. Im having Richards, Carter, Gagne, and one for me made.
Where are you getting them done?? Are you paying $50 each to have them made?

mm6492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 09:54 PM
TheDrizzle81

Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm6492 View Post
Where are you getting them done?? Are you paying $50 each to have them made?
My friends dad runs a pro shop in Minnesota. His mom is a seamstress, so his dads getting the letters and #'s and shes sewing em. Costs me nothing HA! Well shipping. I actually bought 5, 1 for him. Old friend who I played with when I was younger. I may get a C on the Richie one. Even tho he was never captain of the team with that Uni

TheDrizzle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 10:23 PM
mm6492

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
My friends dad runs a pro shop in Minnesota. His mom is a seamstress, so his dads getting the letters and #'s and shes sewing em. Costs me nothing HA! Well shipping. I actually bought 5, 1 for him. Old friend who I played with when I was younger. I may get a C on the Richie one. Even tho he was never captain of the team with that Uni
I H-A-T-E Y-O-U

mm6492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2009, 04:58 PM
ManicSubsidal15

Send a message via AIM to ManicSubsidal15
Ranger fan here coming in peace haha

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any other code like that going on for this month because I tried buying the Naslund vancouver jersey but it said the jersey0130 code expired. If anyone can help me out that'd be awesome. You can send me a PM just incase I don't come back to this thread for a while. Again thanks a lot.

PS- wanna trade Gomez and Drury for Richards and Carter? hahaha As much as I'm obviously not a Flyers fan I love those two.

ManicSubsidal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
LEIFey
Context Matters!

Send a message via AIM to LEIFey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManicSubsidal15 View Post
Ranger fan here coming in peace haha

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any other code like that going on for this month because I tried buying the Naslund vancouver jersey but it said the jersey0130 code expired. If anyone can help me out that'd be awesome. You can send me a PM just incase I don't come back to this thread for a while. Again thanks a lot.

PS- wanna trade Gomez and Drury for Richards and Carter? hahaha As much as I'm obviously not a Flyers fan I love those two.
yeah, that sale was only available for that weekend. dunno if they'll have a similar sale for this month.

LEIFey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Raffl House

vCash: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEIFey View Post
yeah, that sale was only available for that weekend. dunno if they'll have a similar sale for this month.
I got a Gagne jersey awhile back from this place for like $20 bucks...it was the "old" style jersey but hey, it was cheap, and it has a Flyer who will be with the team for awhile. They run the promotions frequently...if you sign up for the mailing list on their website, you'll get when they do stuff. Usually at least once a week something is on sale -- cheap sticks, jerseys, equipment. Today they had some CCM bag for like $10 bucks, I think.

Raffl House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2009, 10:44 PM
ManicSubsidal15

Send a message via AIM to ManicSubsidal15
Thanks a lot guys! I signed up for the e-mail list so hopefully i get something for real cheap soon!

ManicSubsidal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2009, 11:49 PM
LEIFey
Context Matters!

Send a message via AIM to LEIFey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carle Winslow View Post
I got a Gagne jersey awhile back from this place for like $20 bucks...it was the "old" style jersey but hey, it was cheap, and it has a Flyer who will be with the team for awhile. They run the promotions frequently...if you sign up for the mailing list on their website, you'll get when they do stuff. Usually at least once a week something is on sale -- cheap sticks, jerseys, equipment. Today they had some CCM bag for like $10 bucks, I think.
hah, i was going to get that bag (10 bucks is a hell of a bargain for an equipment bag) but then i saw that it was a youth bag. might be nice for packed lunches though

LEIFey is offline   Reply With Quote