HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Edm - Ott

Old
02-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Oilfan2
Oil the way..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
Problem is, Edmonton doesn't have the assets to bring in anyone for Hemsky, do they.
Sure they do. I'm sure there would be a market for any of Gagner, Cogliano, Eberle, Gilbert, Grebs, Souray, Vishnovsky or the 1st round pick. Perhaps even a trade for an experienced Staois, Horcoff, Moreau. Or parts such as Penner, Brodziak and the
2nd round pick.

If you're Ottawa and don't want to trade any of the big three or Volchenkov and Phillips, you have very little of high value left.

Oilfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Brian28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosschecker View Post
Wonderfully articulated response. great to see people put such effort into a response. Very well done. Did you even bother to finish reading what I wrote or did you just find a part you disagreed with and highlight it?

Heatley slipped last year to 82 points and is on pace for around the same this year. That is a far cry from his 103 and 105 points in the 05/06 and 06/07 seasons. I'd say that drop over two years would qualify as being less dominant over the last few years; which just happens to be what I stated. He is less dominant now than he was 2 years ago...get over it. Never said he wasn't a good player and even said Ottawa wouldn't make the trade...yeesh.

Last edited by Brian28: 02-04-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: typo
Brian28 is offline   Reply With Quote