HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

TSN = hypocrites

Old
02-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Matty Sundin

vCash: 500
TSN = hypocrites

All I seen on their website and even broadcast for last month in a half is the bs stuff about fighting and players fighting their helmets off and yadda yadda yadda. Now one of their main articles tonight on their site is hyping up the feud between Mikhail Grabovski and the Kostitsyns brothers and fight most likely breaking out this saturday. They been anti fighting for months and now there using fighting to promote a game.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=2659...ourcallarticle

Matty Sundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
the_speedster

vCash: 500
I'm not really surprised. Tsn's idiot twin pairing of duthie and dreger come of as little better than taboid ctv commentators... they geeky visage + the smug goading that pervaded their reporting last year really turned me off. This is just par for the course.. they seem to always be looking for some tabloidy type fodder to goad the players into doing something stupid.. then they become holier than thou and express disgust...

the_speedster is offline   Reply With Quote