HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Going to Tdot need advice on how to get tickets! Help please!

Old
02-08-2009, 04:44 PM
BigBen07

vCash: 500
Going to Tdot need advice on how to get tickets! Help please!

Hey guys, im heading to Toronto Easter wkend and will be in town when the Habs visit on Sat April 4th. Just wondering if anyone has ever gone to a game there and has any advice on the best way to get tickets and what sections might be the best to sit in. I realize lower bowl will probably run me 3-400bucks especially since its a sat ngiht game so im not sure if thats an option but since i live so far away i may make the investment. So basically wondering if anyone can help me out. How are the upper bowl seats there? I tried posting the same sort of thing on the leafs board but didnt get any response. Thanks to anyone who can help!

BigBen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2009, 05:05 PM
RE-HABS

Go to stub hub or buy scalpers, but they are gonna cost you.

Seats are great in all the new arenas, but personally I prefer watching the Habs in Ottawa and Buffalo outside the Bell Centre because they are nicer rinks.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2009, 05:16 PM
BigBen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
Go to stub hub or buy scalpers, but they are gonna cost you.

Seats are great in all the new arenas, but personally I prefer watching the Habs in Ottawa and Buffalo outside the Bell Centre because they are nicer rinks.
Thanks! I've never gotten to see the habs play live before so im hoping i get to the game. I've heard Buffalo and Ottawa are much better options too. Unfortunately I live in NL so cant pick and choose when I travel around. Got lucky that the habs are in TO when ill be up there for that wkend. Thanks again for the help

BigBen07 is offline   Reply With Quote