HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Carey Price = Alan Bester

Closed Thread

Old
02-08-2009, 07:08 PM
guest1467

vCash: 500
Someone quote his whole post so I can read it for the laughs.

Old
02-08-2009, 07:12 PM
HotHabsFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard View Post
I think the Habs have ruined his career .The kid has totally lost it , hes having a comeplete breakdown .It was all he could do to keep from sobbing on national television .They rushed this phenom because its the 100 year celebration .The kid was started losing it in the playoffs , he should of been mentored and brought along slowly .He will never be the same , its best to flog him some other team and get what they can for him now .he will never be a a #1 goalie in Montreal , he cant handle the pressure , too bad .

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?

Old
02-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
Someone quote his whole post so I can read it for the laughs.

That's exactly why I don't put these guys on my ignore list...too funny

Old
02-08-2009, 07:21 PM
redmachine54

If there's one good thing we can say about the Canadiens' play as of late, it's that it keeps HF... entertaining

Price (supposedly) cried last season, too, after a loss to Washington, where Koivu had to cheer him up (don't remember the details). He rebounded all right from that, why would it be any different this time around? Because he's a whole 1 year older?

Old
02-08-2009, 07:25 PM
All-Star

Considering what Maurice Richard went through during his first few seasons in the NHL, I vote we force the OP to change his user name for having so little faith in a young player. This guy would have traded Richard for a bag of pucks.

Yes I'm attacking the messenger instead of discussing the topic at hand, but in this case, I feel it's fully merited.

Old
02-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups

Quote:
I think the Habs have ruined his career .The kid has totally lost it , hes having a comeplete breakdown .It was all he could do to keep from sobbing on national television .They rushed this phenom because its the 100 year celebration .The kid was started losing it in the playoffs , he should of been mentored and brought along slowly .He will never be the same , its best to flog him some other team and get what they can for him now .he will never be a a #1 goalie in Montreal , he cant handle the pressure , too bad .
I Think you are wrong on all account

Old
02-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Roulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyLecavalier View Post
Hey, I love piling on the kid for being lazy, having bad work ethic and conditioning, being unfocused, partying too much and being overweight, but the notion that he's a bust is ridiculous. He's coming back from injury and is going through a slump.

It's clear he's lazy and unfocused, but he's young, so that can change.
You are making things up. Can you back any of this up?

Old
02-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Markovskaya

This thread is retarded. You don't know **** !

Old
02-08-2009, 07:43 PM
MontrealHabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by InPriceWeTrust View Post
And you call yourself a fan?

People with this attitude must really do wonders for his confidence.
No, he's a realistic fan who knows what has to be done, nothing more, nothing less.

Old
02-08-2009, 07:45 PM
HotHabsFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealHabs View Post
No, he's a realistic fan who knows what has to be done, nothing more, nothing less.
“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?”

Old
02-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Markovskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontrealHabs View Post

Jesus Christ are you guys for real ? we loose 7 games and that's it Price has to go at any price ? I hate you all Fefans.

Old
02-08-2009, 07:56 PM
bib
#believe

we really should limit the amount n00bs are allowed to start threads

/thread

Old
02-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Kirk Maltby*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
You are making things up. Can you back any of this up?
Yes, I observe it. If he admits he's 30 lbs. overweight, what does that say about his work ethic and conditioning?

Do we also have to pretend like Kovalev isn't the laziest players in the league?

Old
02-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Biggsy

On cbc last night the colour commentary man (whoever he was) said Price is playing like a goalie with no confidence, he's playing back in the net not coming out to cut the angles off etc, he just needs to get back into a rythym like he was at the begining of the year and play like he can play. Whatever he or the organization needs to do to get it working again i hope they can do it soon, i believe he faced 40 shots last night or around? that's brutal and against Toronto i've noticed that most of the top goalies are facing 20 plus shots a night not 35+ a night that's gotta be tiring. So to me it's more a team effort that's not there, Price should be playing better than he is i realize this but it's a team game and he shouldn't have all the blame put on him like most posters in here say he is 21 and in the biggest preasure hockey town. Maybe he is still not 100% from his injury or is afraid to reinjure something after being out for that long im not trying to make excuses, i am just not going to give up on this kid with the potential he has.

Old
02-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Roulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyLecavalier View Post
Yes, I observe it. If he admits he's 30 lbs. overweight, what does that say about his work ethic and conditioning?

Do we also have to pretend like Kovalev isn't the laziest players in the league?
He admitted he was overweight at the end of last season - in the context of saying what he had done to correct the problem in the offseason. It means he has the work ethic to fix problems he had when he was 20 years old. DEFINITELY does not mean he's lazy.

Old
02-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Maurice Richard*

I heard Carey was so distraught after the Leaf game he tried to commit suicide ..he jumped in front of a bus , it hit a bump and went straight over his glove hand !!!!

Hey he wouldnt be the first young player rushed too soon to the big club .Look at Doug Wickenheiser ..never could handle the pressure of playing in Montreal .It happens and from what i have seen this kid has lost it .

Old
02-08-2009, 08:18 PM
BigBen07

Quote:
I heard Carey was so distraught after the Leaf game he tried to commit suicide ..he jumped in front of a bus , it hit a bump and went straight over his glove hand !!!!

Hey he wouldnt be the first young player rushed too soon to the big club .Look at Doug Wickenheiser ..never could handle the pressure of playing in Montreal .It happens and from what i have seen this kid has lost it .
I think alot of people on here wouldnt mind if you jumped in front of a bus...or at the very least got some sense. Just my opinion though haha

Old
02-08-2009, 08:30 PM
x-bob

Hahaha some people are so Black and White it's incredible.

7 game winning streak = Stanley Cup
7 game loosing streak = Bust, Sell the team, Rebuild

Old
02-08-2009, 08:31 PM
x-bob

Quote:

Lucky for us, you have no sense of judgment

Old
02-08-2009, 08:34 PM
habdynasty

Quote:

go cheer for the leafs miss..... what a joke the haters are...

Old
02-08-2009, 08:48 PM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Maurice Richard's Comments

Oh why not..its just so darn funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy First Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Second Post
I have never seen a player in the NHL trembling , holding back tears while being interviewed .It was disturbing ..it is like he needs his Dad to come and hug him or something .I think he is done .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Third Post
Halak another one who cant stop a beachball lately .I read somewhere that maybe they need a veteran goalie to help him or something ..i dont know what the problem is but neither Price nor Halak are taking that team anywhere but the basement .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Fourth Post
What really ticks me off is i have Price on my fantasy team and thanks to that effort last night i lost the goalie stats for this week !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Fanboy Kiss-ass Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard Fanboy Fifth Post

My Advice: Get off the drugs, go cheer for the blue and white, and enjoy losing. Goodbye.

Old
02-08-2009, 09:07 PM
nas84

see stuff like this just gives merit to other fanbases when they say we're a gang of idiotic *****...last night after I got back from the match I went to check out hf and also checked out my face, and 4 people changed their display pic to that one of carey with the beachball behind him....

aww forget about it...in the spirit of this thread....carey price for malhotra..straight up

Old
02-08-2009, 09:10 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Anyone disagree with selective sterilization now?

Old
02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Rayne*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen07 View Post
I think alot of people on here wouldnt mind if you jumped in front of a bus...or at the very least got some sense. Just my opinion though haha
The bus part works for me, but I wouldn't want the bus to get dented by his thick skull.

Old
02-08-2009, 09:19 PM
zurg999

Quote:
I think the Habs.... snipped much garbage......
OK: next time you think about a starting a thread:
- think for 2 weeks while working on your composition
- complete your rough draft: run it by a few people that watch hockey
- redraft/rewrite/ 2nd review
- post if it passes review
- sit back, enjoy the accolades of your peers (which you won't be doing right around now)

Closed Thread