HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Demers on Kovalev

Old
02-10-2009, 05:03 PM
smon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario66lemieux View Post
Pleks had an open net, didnt need to do much there. Only an idiot (or Higgins) woulda missed.
Oh, you're still proving my point by forgetting D'Agostini.

smon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 05:19 PM
onice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
He is still scouting and do his daily 45 minutes intervention on CKAC. But yeah i realy wish he wins his fight, he's the guy i respect the most in the media.
Is the drug problem at CKAC that serious that they need Burns to do a daily intervention?

onice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 10:44 PM
CarrePrisme

How is Demers a source?

He's not in the coaching staff, he's old, senile old and he can barely make a coherent sentence. And can anyone tell me what's written on those sheets in front Demers while he's commenting...he can't even read!

Anyway, who cares? Kovalev still blows lately though.

CarrePrisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Souray44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrePrisme View Post
How is Demers a source?

He's not in the coaching staff, he's old, senile old and he can barely make a coherent sentence. And can anyone tell me what's written on those sheets in front Demers while he's commenting...he can't even read!

Well it's a little evil but I always imagine it's just little amusing pictures and random filler text.

Souray44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Beaker
In My Lab Goggles

Sometimes, I think Id be willing to give up anything to be able to punch Demers' face through the television set. Especially his loud obnoxious rants about Kovalev- look at his career, he's not inconsistent; he's consistently inconsistent, thats who he is. **** off already, he isn't a saviour. Hes good, he'll put up his points, but calm down with the expectations-

Beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Caekslap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealistic View Post
Sometimes, I think Id be willing to give up anything to be able to punch Demers' face through the television set. Especially his loud obnoxious rants about Kovalev- look at his career, he's not inconsistent; he's consistently inconsistent, thats who he is. **** off already, he isn't a saviour. Hes good, he'll put up his points, but calm down with the expectations-
if you wanna talk about obnoxious, watch "4à7"

Today, Alain "Baron" <-- was throwing his pink sheets around the set, said esti and **** about a dozen times and blamed koivu for the bowling thing.

Caekslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Beaker
In My Lab Goggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caekslap View Post
if you wanna talk about obnoxious, watch "4à7"

Today, Alain "Baron" <-- was throwing his pink sheets around the set, said esti and **** about a dozen times and blamed koivu for the bowling thing.
I would have to buy one of these first.

Beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

Quote:
How is Demers a source?

You have now set a new low. Congratulations! Laughing at illiteracy. Bravo! A total of 9 posts in and here goes the credibility! I'd say more but it's not worth the warning...

As for Demers' sources, he's still friend with Carbonneau, Muller and Jarvis. He definitely has strong sources around the team and around the league, whether you like it or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealistic View Post
Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2009, 02:55 AM
CarrePrisme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
You have now set a new low. Congratulations! Laughing at illiteracy. Bravo! A total of 9 posts in and here goes the credibility! I'd say more but it's not worth the warning...
Don't be so serious and how is the number of posts relevant to anything?

CarrePrisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2009, 03:02 AM
MisterTrep

Quote:
How is Demers a source?

If you read his book you will learn why this guy is a competant Hockey mind. And you'd learn he's been working on his handicap for a few years now. I'm sure there's some simple yet usefull sentence written on his sheet to help him remind his notes.

Jacques Demers Coached Carbo and Muller. he's still in it. he's a better source than many other medias.

Quote:
Don't be so serious and how is the number of posts relevant to anything?
What about ignorant post ?

MisterTrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2009, 03:04 AM
lou4gehrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
And what is the nickname? I turn the TV off between periods.
You know that magic box has more than one station......

lou4gehrig is offline   Reply With Quote