HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Demers on Kovalev

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2009, 05:03 PM
  #51
smon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,007
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario66lemieux View Post
Pleks had an open net, didnt need to do much there. Only an idiot (or Higgins) woulda missed.
Oh, you're still proving my point by forgetting D'Agostini.

smon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 05:19 PM
  #52
onice
Registered User
 
onice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 6,225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
He is still scouting and do his daily 45 minutes intervention on CKAC. But yeah i realy wish he wins his fight, he's the guy i respect the most in the media.
Is the drug problem at CKAC that serious that they need Burns to do a daily intervention?

onice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 10:44 PM
  #53
CarrePrisme
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
vCash: 500
How is Demers a source?

He's not in the coaching staff, he's old, senile old and he can barely make a coherent sentence. And can anyone tell me what's written on those sheets in front Demers while he's commenting...he can't even read!

Anyway, who cares? Kovalev still blows lately though.

CarrePrisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 10:52 PM
  #54
Souray44
Registered User
 
Souray44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NB, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,419
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrePrisme View Post
How is Demers a source?

He's not in the coaching staff, he's old, senile old and he can barely make a coherent sentence. And can anyone tell me what's written on those sheets in front Demers while he's commenting...he can't even read!

Anyway, who cares? Kovalev still blows lately though.
Well it's a little evil but I always imagine it's just little amusing pictures and random filler text.

Souray44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:06 PM
  #55
Beaker
In My Lab Goggles
 
Beaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In The Lab.
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,457
vCash: 500
Sometimes, I think Id be willing to give up anything to be able to punch Demers' face through the television set. Especially his loud obnoxious rants about Kovalev- look at his career, he's not inconsistent; he's consistently inconsistent, thats who he is. **** off already, he isn't a saviour. Hes good, he'll put up his points, but calm down with the expectations-

Beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:14 PM
  #56
Caekslap
 
Caekslap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Emettiel
Country: Canada
Posts: 572
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealistic View Post
Sometimes, I think Id be willing to give up anything to be able to punch Demers' face through the television set. Especially his loud obnoxious rants about Kovalev- look at his career, he's not inconsistent; he's consistently inconsistent, thats who he is. **** off already, he isn't a saviour. Hes good, he'll put up his points, but calm down with the expectations-
if you wanna talk about obnoxious, watch "4à7"

Today, Alain "Baron" <-- was throwing his pink sheets around the set, said esti and **** about a dozen times and blamed koivu for the bowling thing.

Caekslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:35 PM
  #57
Beaker
In My Lab Goggles
 
Beaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In The Lab.
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,457
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caekslap View Post
if you wanna talk about obnoxious, watch "4à7"

Today, Alain "Baron" <-- was throwing his pink sheets around the set, said esti and **** about a dozen times and blamed koivu for the bowling thing.
I would have to buy one of these first.


Beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2009, 11:49 PM
  #58
Habsterix*
@Habsterix
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrePrisme View Post
How is Demers a source?

He's not in the coaching staff, he's old, senile old and he can barely make a coherent sentence. And can anyone tell me what's written on those sheets in front Demers while he's commenting...he can't even read!

Anyway, who cares? Kovalev still blows lately though.
You have now set a new low. Congratulations! Laughing at illiteracy. Bravo! A total of 9 posts in and here goes the credibility! I'd say more but it's not worth the warning...

As for Demers' sources, he's still friend with Carbonneau, Muller and Jarvis. He definitely has strong sources around the team and around the league, whether you like it or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealistic View Post
Sometimes, I think Id be willing to give up anything to be able to punch Demers' face through the television set. Especially his loud obnoxious rants about Kovalev- look at his career, he's not inconsistent; he's consistently inconsistent, thats who he is. **** off already, he isn't a saviour. Hes good, he'll put up his points, but calm down with the expectations-
Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2009, 02:55 AM
  #59
CarrePrisme
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
You have now set a new low. Congratulations! Laughing at illiteracy. Bravo! A total of 9 posts in and here goes the credibility! I'd say more but it's not worth the warning...
Don't be so serious and how is the number of posts relevant to anything?

CarrePrisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2009, 03:02 AM
  #60
MisterTrep
Registered User
 
MisterTrep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montréal, Qc
Posts: 152
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrePrisme View Post
How is Demers a source?

He's not in the coaching staff, he's old, senile old and he can barely make a coherent sentence. And can anyone tell me what's written on those sheets in front Demers while he's commenting...he can't even read!

Anyway, who cares? Kovalev still blows lately though.
If you read his book you will learn why this guy is a competant Hockey mind. And you'd learn he's been working on his handicap for a few years now. I'm sure there's some simple yet usefull sentence written on his sheet to help him remind his notes.

Jacques Demers Coached Carbo and Muller. he's still in it. he's a better source than many other medias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrePrisme View Post
Don't be so serious and how is the number of posts relevant to anything?
What about ignorant post ?

MisterTrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2009, 03:04 AM
  #61
lou4gehrig
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,063
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
And what is the nickname? I turn the TV off between periods.
You know that magic box has more than one station......

lou4gehrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.