HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

I think we tried too hard we need to get back to basics.

Old
02-12-2009, 08:11 AM
kostitsyn1489

vCash: 500
I think we tried too hard we need to get back to basics.

The potatoes and all were pretty cool, but we tried way too hard. We need, just like he Habs to get back to Basics.

We should use default HFboards avatar for next game.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Puckhead58*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 View Post
The potatoes and all were pretty cool, but we tried way too hard. We need, just like he Habs to get back to Basics.

We should use default HFboards avatar for next game.

TRIED TOO HARD????? Give your head a shake....the Habs haven't TRIED in over a month. The effort they are giving on the ice isn't even worth talking about. They are playing as individuals in a team sport. Some players are playing hard and trying and others are just floating around and going through the motions.

Something needs to give. There is obviously a problem in the dressing room that is effecting team chemistry. Gainey and Carbo need to figure out what it is and do something to fix it. Trade someone and shake things up. Make players understand that if they don't wanna play hard and the way Carbo wants them to play, that they are going to sit on the bench or get traded or demoted to Hamilton. We need to strike some fear into this team and have them playing with a sense of urgency.

I don't know what you were talking about when you said they were trying too hard!! If they were trying hard at all they wouldn't be getting blown out in the last 5 games.

Puckhead58* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
I went back to my winning avatar from earlier in the season.

Mitchell

Le Tricolore is online now   Reply With Quote