HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Rate The Rangers (11/13 vs Florida)

Old
02-14-2009, 01:41 PM
FLYLine24*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post
Redden played much better last nite. I rated him as 0 because he did give the puck away once or twice - but made at least one excellent poke check to save an odd man rush to compensate. Still this is not a peformance by a 6+ mil a season veteran.
Don't blame him, blame sather for that. And kinda not fair to even bring that up. Obviously he is going to take the most money he can, worth it or not.

FLYLine24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Whoot Whoot
Biased-NYR-Homer

I really have trouble with that blame exclusively Sather argument. So what does Redden say, oh sorry blame the GM for me playing poorly. It's not just a one sided thing - there is plenty of blame to go around.

Whoot Whoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 01:49 PM
mattyd99

It's not the defense that aggrevates me with Redden. It's everything he does on the offensive side of the puck. He rarely takes a slap shot and his wrist shot rarely makes it through. His decision making just seems too slow most of the time. It's almost like he hesitates because he has to think the play through before he acts. Then again it has been what 4 or 5 months since he's scored a goal, so I'd imagine the confidence level can't be all that high.

But back to the thread Lundqvist stole a point for us, yet again.

mattyd99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 01:54 PM
FLYLine24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoot Whoot View Post
I really have trouble with that blame exclusively Sather argument. So what does Redden say, oh sorry blame the GM for me playing poorly. It's not just a one sided thing - there is plenty of blame to go around.
He has bad games, he has good games..but around here Redden can do no right because "hes earning 6.5 and he shouldn't".

FLYLine24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 02:19 PM
-31-
portnor, pls

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88 View Post
He has bad games, he has good games..but around here Redden can do no right because "hes earning 6.5 and he shouldn't".
agreed. blame Redden for his flat-out awful play, blame Sather for the contract.

-31- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 02:39 PM
PTmbp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
Lundy greatly helped the team. Everyone else sucked.
the truth.
i get so pissed off on NYrangers. Totally confused defene! Unbeliveble.Its like worse than AHL defense. It like they are drunks playing, and they are not even practice together, giveaways all game through.

The King made one false. the shootout 5hole. cost the rangers game. he were very good. It is not easy at all playing on a team that just gives away the puck in front of you an you have three- four professional scorers there one timing the rubber against your.
he same against the Devils the other day.

Lundquist gets the only + in this game

Girardi & voros: are jsut isnīt cutting it in the NHL, never has been.
Naslund is hot one game crap the other, that goes for Gomez, drury and the rest aswell.

Canīt belive it is NHL.

Last couple of games i d watch were terrible. They are not ever passing the puck like professionals. just dump it and loose it. the the attack comes against them and the crappy defense almost fumble the puck in their own net.

CRAP!

Last edited by PTmbp13: 02-14-2009 at 02:47 PM.
PTmbp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Bobby Granger

Send a message via AIM to Bobby Granger
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAscis View Post
the truth.
i get so pissed off on NYrangers. Totally confused defene! Unbeliveble.Its like worse than AHL defense. It like they are drunks playing, and they are not even practice together, giveaways all game through.

The King made one false. the shootout 5hole. cost the rangers game. he were very good. It is not easy at all playing on a team that just gives away the puck in front of you an you have three- four professional scorers there one timing the rubber against your.
he same against the Devils the other day.

Lundquist gets the only + in this game

Girardi & voros: are jsut isnīt cutting it in the NHL, never has been.
Naslund is hot one game crap the other, that goes for Gomez, drury and the rest aswell.

Canīt belive it is NHL.

Last couple of games i d watch were terrible. They are not ever passing the puck like professionals. just dump it and loose it. the the attack comes against them and the crappy defense almost fumble the puck in their own net.

CRAP!

Wanna talk about it?

Bobby Granger is offline   Reply With Quote