HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prucha exhibition scoring

Closed Thread

Old
08-16-2004, 05:49 PM
icthelight

vCash: 500
Prucha exhibition scoring

To my knowledge from another forum it said that he had a hat-trick and two goals in another two games....not 100% though

Old
08-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Balej20*

I'm sure Rodent will update us on his status.

Old
08-16-2004, 07:49 PM
NYRangers

Coat wont be around for a few days, Rodent said he knew Hilinka personally and Rodent said hes upset by his passing.

But Prucha scored one goal in a game, next game scored a hat trick then 3rd game had another goal. All preseason.

Old
08-16-2004, 08:02 PM
icthelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20

My bad, didnt know he does that...thanks for the feedback

Old
08-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Balej20*

No Problem light, thanks for pointing out the good news with Prucha...I cant wait to see this kid in the NHL. Too bad for this looming lock out, or else he would have been here this year......

Old
08-16-2004, 08:13 PM
icthelight

Quote:
No Problem light, thanks for pointing out the good news with Prucha...I cant wait to see this kid in the NHL. Too bad for this looming lock out, or else he would have been here this year......
He has to be signed in my opinion, he is 21 now and needs to experience the north american style of hockey

Old
08-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by icthelight
He has to be signed in my opinion, he is 21 now and needs to experience the north american style of hockey
he will face better players in europe if there is a lockout. he doesn't HAVE to be signed.

Old
08-17-2004, 03:33 AM
Rodent

Sorry for not mentioning Prucha in my recent rants. I shall fix that. But "yes" my last recollection was that he had one trick plus two other one-goal performances as already mentioned here.

Old
08-17-2004, 09:55 AM
Chief

Let's not get overexcited about preseason scoring. Wasn't it just a season ago when Jamie Lundmark led the Rangers in preseason scoring?

Old
08-17-2004, 10:50 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
Let's not get overexcited about preseason scoring. Wasn't it just a season ago when Jamie Lundmark led the Rangers in preseason scoring?
Yea playing with Holik, but some dope broke them up. If aint broke, dont fix it. I would like to see Holik and Lundmark back together, maybe they can have the same chemistry like they did in preseason.

Old
08-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Levitate

i think the important thing to note about prucha is that he seems to be on the cusp of really coming into his own and being a top scorer in the czech leagues. his performance with jagr at the world championships and his scoring in preseason should help him cement a top line roster spot on his hockey club where he can continue his offensive emergence.

if i'm correct...he didn't play a big scoring role last season (being in more of a "kid line" checking role almost...i could be wrong about that though, someone correct me if i am, that's just the impression i've gotten) so a step up to a top line and getting good minutes with good linemates could mean this is his big breakout year...and then the rangers will sign him next year and hopefully we'll be getting something good

Old
08-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Rodent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
If you're referring to the pre-season where he potted five goals, wasn't that in September of 2002, not 2003?

Old
08-17-2004, 03:38 PM
Rodent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate
i think the important thing to note about prucha is that he seems to be on the cusp of really coming into his own and being a top scorer in the czech leagues. his performance with jagr at the world championships and his scoring in preseason should help him cement a top line roster spot on his hockey club where he can continue his offensive emergence.

if i'm correct...he didn't play a big scoring role last season (being in more of a "kid line" checking role almost...i could be wrong about that though, someone correct me if i am, that's just the impression i've gotten) so a step up to a top line and getting good minutes with good linemates could mean this is his big breakout year...and then the rangers will sign him next year and hopefully we'll be getting something good
He was on a kid line initially. In fact, that trio was very popular with the fans who would chant whenever the rookies were on the ice together.

But there was an injury or two to break up the kid line and Prucha slid next to Dopi in the latter part of the regular season. Instant chemistry!

Old
08-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Levitate

Quote:
But there was an injury or two to break up the kid line and Prucha slid next to Dopi in the latter part of the regular season. Instant chemistry
good stuff though...that's kinda how it should be. judging from his stats, he's eased into the top czech league and has improved each year. again, i'm looking for a breakout year from him playing on a top line

Old
08-18-2004, 04:27 AM
Rodent

Quote:
Alright. Here are your 15 minutes of fame:

http://hockeyrodent.com/r1033.htm

Closed Thread