HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT-EHM updates, how's it goin for everyone?

Closed Thread

Old
08-10-2004, 07:43 AM
rabi_sultan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
he's been hardcoded by the SI programmers as a disruptive influence to the team, basically a cancer in the dressing room.

Hope that is not true in real life

Old
08-10-2004, 12:55 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

I think I've just hit the attendance bug :mad:

Old
08-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Cloned
Sexy Genesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
he's been hardcoded by the SI programmers as a disruptive influence to the team, basically a cancer in the dressing room.

Hope that is not true in real life
I wish they would have made some way to improve a player's professionalism by coaching or otherwise handling him in a certain way. In real life, a player can come in cocky and lazy but through experience, maturity, and help from other players/coaches can turn into class acts. I wish they would have done that. The way it's setup now if you draft a player like that they stay that way for their entire career and the only way to prevent potential problems is to trade that player away.

Old
08-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Cloned
Sexy Genesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
I think I've just hit the attendance bug :mad:
Quit playing cuz there isn't anything you can do about it...

The second patch SHOULD be out soon, and it SHOULD fix this problem, as well as others. The game pretty much becomes unplayable because you don't earn enough money to sign anybody.

Old
08-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
Im just a few months into the first season with Tampa and after a poor start (three losses) I have now six games without loosing.

I traded away Neckar, Clymer, Roy, two 1st drafts, one 2nd draft and some other drafts + the rights of Norrena and Ciger for these players:

Havlat, Afinogenov, Lang and Brewer. Also picked Haller and got Harvey from the waiver draft.

Bulin was so crappy so I let Grahame play but now Khabby is starting to improve.

These are my lines:
Stillman-Lecavalier-St Louis
Sydor-Brewer

Lang-Richards-Havlat
Kubina-Cullimore

Afanasenkov-Andreychuk-Modin
Boyle-Sarich

Afinogenov-Harvey-Dingman

Old
08-16-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Lok

Question: I'm pretty lazy.

1) If I leave my players on "General" practice, is that ok? Or will my team plummet in abilities if I don't have them working on conditioning or skills or etc.

2) I don't want to have see EVERY game, every minute being played out, even on Fast Play. How do I avoid watching every single game?

Thanks!

Old
08-16-2004, 05:00 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo69
Question: I'm pretty lazy.

1) If I leave my players on "General" practice, is that ok? Or will my team plummet in abilities if I don't have them working on conditioning or skills or etc.

2) I don't want to have see EVERY game, every minute being played out, even on Fast Play. How do I avoid watching every single game?

Thanks!
You should whip out the conditioning. Your d-men will get quite tired by the end of the year if their stamina isn't up.

Go to General Manager options under your GM's name on the top left, and change "Coach Every Game" to No.

Old
08-19-2004, 05:29 PM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
visit www.nhlfe.com

Jeff Riddolls has made a super cool update.

All the face packs are hockey card style

(btw while your there click the google ads please )

Old
08-19-2004, 11:11 PM
kraigus

Send a message via ICQ to kraigus Send a message via MSN to kraigus
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
You should whip out the conditioning. Your d-men will get quite tired by the end of the year if their stamina isn't up.
I like doing everybody the same all at once, so rather than move everybody to conditioning, I mostly just change general. Call me lazy.

You want to put everybody on no training during the summer too, or they'll be absolutely dead come regular season time.

Closed Thread