HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2/24/09 "Battle Of The Paws" - Panthers VS. Bruins

View Poll Results: Who wins the battle and the war?
Panthers 20 57.14%
Bruins 15 42.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
02-25-2009, 08:40 PM
PanthersRule96

vCash: 500
Btw in terms of online game feeds, NHL gamecenter is the biggest scam ever. I got it expecting high quality online feeds, but it buffers every two seconds even with the fast connection I have, and it's SOOOO frustrating and nearly unwatchable some nights. I've wanted to call and complain but there really isn't many places I've been able to find contact information or anything. I've looked for a "help" thing, but it's all general and is useless. Definitely not renewing it (kicking myself especially since I got a 40" 1080p HDTV before the season started) but it's not possibly to get center ice in my apartment complex without getting a personal satelllite (on top of rent). I'm thinking about moving to another apartment just to be able to get digital cable and center ice lol (among other reasons).

Old
02-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersRule96 View Post
Btw in terms of online game feeds, NHL gamecenter is the biggest scam ever. I got it expecting high quality online feeds, but it buffers every two seconds even with the fast connection I have, and it's SOOOO frustrating and nearly unwatchable some nights. I've wanted to call and complain but there really isn't many places I've been able to find contact information or anything. I've looked for a "help" thing, but it's all general and is useless. Definitely not renewing it (kicking myself especially since I got a 40" 1080p HDTV before the season started) but it's not possibly to get center ice in my apartment complex without getting a personal satelllite (on top of rent). I'm thinking about moving to another apartment just to be able to get digital cable and center ice lol (among other reasons).
Yeah, I couldn't live in my place without being able to get Center Ice. I'm surprised they won't let you upgrade, though. We have cable through the complex and then pay Brighthouse directly for the digital and Center Ice.

02-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Pens beat the Isles, but the dumb Leafs allowed the Rangers to get a point after beating them in the SO.

We've still got several games in hand, though.

Old
02-25-2009, 09:21 PM
sinDer

Rangers didn't look good tonight..not at all

They were slow, lost 1 on 1 battles, created many turnovers

They might bounce back tommorow and come out with more energy....but from I saw tonight, there's no reason we should lose tommorow

Old
02-25-2009, 09:22 PM
zeroG

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersRule96 View Post
the bottleneck could be on their end. maybe they're just figuring out how to scale up the demand. i mean with the HD selection center ice and comcast offer, if they have quality, i'd jump ship. how is the quality of the video (forgetting about the fact they're having trouble supplying it to you fast enough)?

Old
02-25-2009, 10:27 PM
CanadianPantherFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by portal333 View Post
On the main board they're saying there's some legal issues now apparently, but my Center Ice says that there are technical issues and they can't show tonight's game as of right now. So maybe the people putting them up are also having this issue. The only game I can see right now is the Rangers on the NHL Network.
This is why I will keep paying for CI. into next season(my third year), plus I coach weekends and out other nights so I need to record the games.

Closed Thread