HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Just where the heck are Mcphee and Brisebois?

Closed Thread

Old
08-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy
I truly miss both those guys..
just for the record, I've been around since early 2002... as you can see from my lack of posts..... I'm more of a reader than a poster

Old
08-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by espion
Brisebois is running an all-girls daycare in Ukraine damn it! I have the proof!

Well well my dear Mr. Espionage, contrary to the numerous rumours, which consisted of a rumour that Lafleur had managed to escape and turn the tables, wrapping my body in coils of golden hair he had saved up from the '70's and putting a wine-bottle cork at the front of my mouth, or the rumour that I was in Iceland promoting my upcoming book 'Paris and other great sightseeing cities', ot the rumour that McPhee was researching and investigating the reactions a goat would have should you lodge a stick of dynamite up its rear, or the NASTY gossip going around that McPhee had spent the past month investigating the reaction I would have should you lodge a stick of dynamite up MY rear (incidentally, it's sort of pleasant)... Contrary to all the rumours, I was actually out in the middle of a third-world country called Ukraine running a boys camp in a place where there was little food, little toiletpaper, and little kids scampering about and trying to dive into my pockets so they can lick candy remains off the remaining lint.

But now the month is over and I finally found my way into an internet cafe in a metropolis called 'Dnepropetrovsk', which just proves that while the former Soviet Union is poor and lacking in most basic necessities excpet for Vodka and disco music, it certainly has enough vowels and consonants to go around (imagine this: the city's former name was Yekatrinoslav). So tomorrow I leave for Kiev and then its back to Canada for me where I'll hibernate for the winter studying my Rabbinic duties, and cheering for the blue-blanc-rouge.

I will also secretly be handing over a list of potential prospects to Bob Gainey (the same guy who was highlighted on 'this week in Canadiens history' as 'On Wednesday, Januray 5'th 1976, Bob Gainey CHANGED EXPRESSIONS after getting jabbed in his right armpitt repeatedly by an annoying goon named Don Cherry), which include 3 prospects I'm really high on. The first two were found near Chernobyl and have 6 arms each. I've been working on their goaltending skills and even got one to say TABERNAK in capital letters once.

The third is more of a moneymaking opportunity. In the same area I found a referee who I plan on flying into America to be used by FOX Sports for some of their hockey coverage. See, this referee glows in the dark.

I thought you would all be happy to know that while I was there, I did some 'missionary' work. Towards the end of camp I gave out all my old Canadiens T-shirts and taught some of the children the three classic Canadiens cheers "Les Canadiens Sont La", "Sa-ku Sa-ku" and "Boux" (that's the french Canadian version of "boo").

Old
08-23-2004, 06:16 AM
L'abstrait

Send a message via MSN to L'abstrait
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
Well well my dear Mr. Espionage, contrary to the numerous rumours, which consisted of a rumour that Lafleur had managed to escape and turn the tables, wrapping my body in coils of golden hair he had saved up from the '70's and putting a wine-bottle cork at the front of my mouth, or the rumour that I was in Iceland promoting my upcoming book 'Paris and other great sightseeing cities', ot the rumour that McPhee was researching and investigating the reactions a goat would have should you lodge a stick of dynamite up its rear, or the NASTY gossip going around that McPhee had spent the past month investigating the reaction I would have should you lodge a stick of dynamite up MY rear (incidentally, it's sort of pleasant)... Contrary to all the rumours, I was actually out in the middle of a third-world country called Ukraine running a boys camp in a place where there was little food, little toiletpaper, and little kids scampering about and trying to dive into my pockets so they can lick candy remains off the remaining lint.

But now the month is over and I finally found my way into an internet cafe in a metropolis called 'Dnepropetrovsk', which just proves that while the former Soviet Union is poor and lacking in most basic necessities excpet for Vodka and disco music, it certainly has enough vowels and consonants to go around (imagine this: the city's former name was Yekatrinoslav). So tomorrow I leave for Kiev and then its back to Canada for me where I'll hibernate for the winter studying my Rabbinic duties, and cheering for the blue-blanc-rouge.

I will also secretly be handing over a list of potential prospects to Bob Gainey (the same guy who was highlighted on 'this week in Canadiens history' as 'On Wednesday, Januray 5'th 1976, Bob Gainey CHANGED EXPRESSIONS after getting jabbed in his right armpitt repeatedly by an annoying goon named Don Cherry), which include 3 prospects I'm really high on. The first two were found near Chernobyl and have 6 arms each. I've been working on their goaltending skills and even got one to say TABERNAK in capital letters once.

The third is more of a moneymaking opportunity. In the same area I found a referee who I plan on flying into America to be used by FOX Sports for some of their hockey coverage. See, this referee glows in the dark.

I thought you would all be happy to know that while I was there, I did some 'missionary' work. Towards the end of camp I gave out all my old Canadiens T-shirts and taught some of the children the three classic Canadiens cheers "Les Canadiens Sont La", "Sa-ku Sa-ku" and "Boux" (that's the french Canadian version of "boo").
Excellent! Edit! BTW Brise, félicitation pour ton post 2222!!!!

Old
08-23-2004, 10:01 AM
mcphee

I'm back. Thank God Brisebois is ok. Well I guess ok in a loosely defined sort of way.
I was away last week taking my family on a short vacation. Don't tell anyone because you know how I worry about my reputation. You probably know that if I was stranded on an island, the cd's I'd want with me would include Dylan,Neil Young,Johnny Cash, along those lines. Well last week, I brought 2 13 year olds to see Clay Aiken in a county fair near Buffalo. Don't laugh at me, someday you young whippersnappers will have kids and have to do the same. i've never seen anything like the reaction to this kid. women 13-60 were screaming non stop for 3 hours. If I'd known all this 30 years ago,.... well, I'd probably still strike out a lot. At least they gave me equal time on the car stereo.

Old
08-23-2004, 10:03 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bruins19
Ha, I go to Centennial, in Greenfield park. The school is serioously regressing, and it's beginning to look like Kindergarten every day. Thankfully I'm going to grade 10, which means two years left and I'm gone.
I used to live in the 'park'. [the park, not a park] I have connections in Centennial and they would happily root out Bruin fans and deal with them accordingly. Be on guard black and gold infidel.

Old
08-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
[Sing]
Heaven, I’m in heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
[/Sing]

Old
08-23-2004, 12:36 PM
romain_jaime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Ya, oldies are goldies.......

Where you been ???

You still wear no pants??

By the way, i love that damn avator................
Wow, how fast people forget about others... I am truly saddened by this

I READ EVERYDAY, JUST NOTHING TO POST

Old
08-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Dutchy

I don't really know why some people are so upset. All we said was that we missed two of our frequent posters.

I'm really glad many people read our boards, but I don't understand why people make a big fuss everytime we praise a poster. We're not trying to ruin everyone's day, we're just looking for some fun.

Read on.

Old
08-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by romain_jaime
Wow, how fast people forget about others... I am truly saddened by this

I READ EVERYDAY, JUST NOTHING TO POST
Dont worry i love ya too......

Im not forgetting the readers, were just going back on old times.

Old
08-23-2004, 01:25 PM
TroyM

Haha, Brisebois, that was one the best posts I've seen, looking forward to your return

"incidentally, it's sort of pleasant" Heh.

Old
08-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Beakermania*

Hooray, my worst fears have been relieved.

Old
08-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois

Good to have you back Mr. Peepeehead, hope your here to stay this time.......

Old
08-23-2004, 08:17 PM
not quite yoda

Quote:
Looks like it's down to you and me, old chap!

P.S. And Montreal, and chicpea, and Bud, and Munchausen, and Gros Bill, and... all right I'm done.
that s what got ppl upsetr Dutchy. You didn't JUST mention 43 and 35. You mention 7 ppl and then said "I'm done (acknowledhing ppl who post here and who's company I enjoy)".

You left out alot of ppl. Ppl who post quite frequently.

Well no christmas card for you this year Dutchy.

Old
08-23-2004, 10:01 PM
Vic Rattlehead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
I used to live in the 'park'. [the park, not a park] I have connections in Centennial and they would happily root out Bruin fans and deal with them accordingly. Be on guard black and gold infidel.
Actually, it was okay when the Habs beat the Bruins this year, I wasn't ragges on as much as I was lat time. There were a lot of people though, who kind of destroyed Bruins jersey .

Old
08-24-2004, 10:12 AM
Dutchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by espion
that s what got ppl upsetr Dutchy. You didn't JUST mention 43 and 35. You mention 7 ppl and then said "I'm done (acknowledhing ppl who post here and who's company I enjoy)".

You left out alot of ppl. Ppl who post quite frequently.

Well no christmas card for you this year Dutchy.
Yeah, rereading what I wrote I see why ppl are pissed... The thing is, I didn't express myself correctly. What I originaly meant was that there was SOOOOO many ppl that I wanted to include in my post that I should only be mentioning a few name and stop there because it would take SOOOOO much time (hence the ...). I now see that the way I wrote my post, it looks like I mean that everybody not included in this list are twits (which is not the case). I'm the twit.

Mea Culpa.

I'm sorry...

Old
08-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Gros Bill

Quote:
Yeah, rereading what I wrote I see why ppl are pissed... The thing is, I didn't express myself correctly. What I originaly meant was that there was SOOOOO many ppl that I wanted to include in my post that I should only be mentioning a few name and stop there because it would take SOOOOO much time (hence the ...). I now see that the way I wrote my post, it looks like I mean that everybody not included in this list are twits (which is not the case). I'm the twit.

Mea Culpa.

I'm sorry...
Aww, don't be sorry, I thought your post was just fine.

Closed Thread