HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Value of Jay Bouwmeester

Old
02-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Cannonation

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzy View Post
Don't even get me started on Horton, that fool is Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide (sp?). But yeah, I seriously just wanna trade Jay and get it over with. All this anticipation is not fun.
haha, see, so if you put lups and horton together, they can complement their hot and cold streaks. Seriously though, looking at what hossa got last year, you won't get much better than a 24 yo top 6 winger, 24 yo top 4 d-man and a prospect (not of the giroux or JVR likes-unless something is coming back, but only JVR would be traded).

Cannonation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Ol Dirty Bstrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzy View Post
Why do you guys wanna get rid of Oduya? You probably see him alot more than I do. But when I've seen him play he looks awesome.
Dont wanna get rid of him at all but if JBo is coming back the other way Id have no problem doing it. Oduya and Gionta are both UFAs so I figured Salvador would have more value to the Panthers, but I realize they are trying to make the playoffs this year. I think NJ would be fine offering either one of Salvador or Oduya, plus Gionta, a 1st, and a 3rd.

Ol Dirty Bstrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Biggzy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonation View Post
haha, see, so if you put lups and horton together, they can complement their hot and cold streaks. Seriously though, looking at what hossa got last year, you won't get much better than a 24 yo top 6 winger, 24 yo top 4 d-man and a prospect (not of the giroux or JVR likes-unless something is coming back, but only JVR would be traded).
Lol for real. Yeah we probably won't get what we're asking. I'd be happy, actually ecstatic if we got Coburn and a pick for him. Or Coburn and JVR. Thats a super longshot though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Cam Janssen View Post
Dont wanna get rid of him at all but if JBo is coming back the other way Id have no problem doing it. Oduya and Gionta are both UFAs so I figured Salvador would have more value to the Panthers, but I realize they are trying to make the playoffs this year. I think NJ would be fine offering either one of Salvador or Oduya, plus Gionta, a 1st, and a 3rd.
I'd hit it.

Biggzy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Judge Sauer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan311 View Post
Thanks chaaaaamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubey View Post
Agreed, too much for a rental.
Don't worry guys, he's just not aware of the new rules that stipulate that teams have to accommodate the Leafs.

Judge Sauer* is offline   Reply With Quote